Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Celia's path could've been much better, if the MC (Icstor as the director) didn't rely on blackmailing only. Ceila appears to be not a plain character (thanks to Onyxdime) as opposed to, for instance, Jenny in Summertime Saga, but all the tension and build up with Celia are...well... sort of wasted.

If you replay the Milfy City intro, you'll notice: Celia didn't say no to MC, she didn't say any humilating word to him. So the blackmail was not justified and she couldn't be called "evil arrogant bitch".
Interesting point of view to this, because in my opinion she could've just simply said no to MC, but instead she decided to laugh at MC in front of the whole class, this way humiliating him in front of the other students and his alleged school friends.
If you replayed the entire game you will notice that after the intro and before the blackmail Celia keeps mocking the MC in front of his sisters and his own class each time you interact with her.
And that's in a very degrading fashion... also she made sure that the entire school knew about the MCs attempt to ask her out by repeating his intention much louder than needed and than starting to laugh about it, makeing not only the MC feeling ridiclued
I didn't feel sorry for the Blackmail that happened dureing the streaming... it kinda got bad when he demanded sex in school and failed to take the curve when Celia asked the MC for help.
I would have loved a chance to turn this into some kind of messed up love story by helping Celia and maybe frameing someone else... like sending someone into the toilet in order to receive Celias HJ and makeing a film of it... maybe the school bully to make this a bit more satisfying

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Interesting point of view to this, because in my opinion she could've just simply said no to MC, but instead she decided to laugh at MC in front of the whole class, this way humiliating him in front of the other students and his alleged school friends.
MC told Sara in the intro conversation that Celia had touched MC's ass on purpose like Jade did it to MC in Being a DIK. Being frustrated and stressed for lots of reasons, Celia finds MC sexually attractive, but it is more a subconscious attraction, which she possibly tries to resist. But Icstor didn't find anything except blackmail to "seduce" Celia, it is a pity.

I am sure, it was a bad idea to ask Celia out in public - she could have thought it was just a (cyber)prank (2077) by MC. For instance, Isabella, a harsh milf in Being a DIK, rudely kicked MC out of the library and said several times something like "i don't like you" (that is a lie), but MC didn't give up. Celia seems to be a much easier one to seduce.

For some reason, Celia is my favorite in Milfy City and it is weird as I don't like short haircuts on women. Linda and Caroline (crap, we won't ever see her pregnant) are the second favorite.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
If you replayed the entire game you will notice that after the intro and before the blackmail Celia keeps mocking the MC in front of his sisters and his own class each time you interact with her.
And that's in a very degrading fashion...
Well, there is an inconsistency in the script, as the first time MC interacts with Celia before the blackmail sequence, she jokes and calls MC a loverboy - a typical flirt at least in my lands.

As for telling everyone in the college / high school about MC asking her out - rumors could be spread very quickly by students.

All those contradictions are caused by an unprofessional development approach: firstly renders, dialogues and lore at the end. Onyxdime tried his best to make the game story better than it was intended to be

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, there is an inconsistency in the script, as the first time MC interacts with Celia before the blackmail sequence, she jokes and calls MC a loverboy - a typical flirt at least in my lands.

As for telling everyone in the college / high school about MC asking her out - rumors could be spread very quickly by students.

All those contradictions are caused by an unprofessional development approach: firstly renders, dialogues and lore at the end. Onyxdime tried his best to make the game story better than it was intended to be
The entire scenes are setup up as mocking not lovely flirting... along her storyline it's clear she deeply dislikes the MC and only approaches him in order to make him her ally.
On several occassions she makes it clear that if it was up to her she wouldn't be found dead alone in the same room as the MC.
Sure rumors could spread eventually but being a bitch as she is she just skips that eventuality and ridiclues the MC herself... not out of self preservation or anything... just because she enjoys his suffering.
I think this initial setup was meant to be axactly like that... and while that makes her the Big Evil that's exactly what she is meant to be... later storytelling can give her a soul and make her seem more vurnable or approachable... but that's where the game fails... it keeps her the Witch and Antagonist of the story that is meant to be destroyed

Reactions: MonkeyFist1010

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
When MC got rejected in the hall by Celia, I remember thinking that when everyone around was saying "OMG did he just ask her out?", he might've been able to lesson the blowback if he'd just smirked and shrugged it off. "Hey, worth a shot, right?". Him looking so traumatized, devastated, and serious about it probably led to the amount of teasing that he got.

All that being said, I have zero social skills irl, so I may just be completely off on that XD

Disclaimer: Yes, I do understand that these are fictional characters and that the events never actually took place =P

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
My preference are pretty close to yours: Caroline > Linda > Celia > Judy > Violet (Caroline's friend) > Aunts > Sara = Neighbors = Twins = Girls in school
Oh I was only listing the ones that had ongoing content. Violet would've been on the list for sure had I counted her ;)

Reactions: Ada The Spy

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I say I could give the game to someone he works with, so if that were the case, I could also advise him so that a great game would not be wasted, or some other creator sell
So the fans of Milfy city will continue to be happy even if someone else takes it

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I think he has, I too can't remember a single game he hasn't rushed in the end.
at least i still remember the only game he didn't rush...do you know what's that ? that's "Robot's touch" ... lmao, his very first game ... (*and short). damn...i'm feeling like dinersaur

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
so, did he update which year next update gonna release? the onlything we knew is it gonna be november but year, i guess it gonna be 2077 as broken lmao

Aug 28, 2017
I have no idea why this wasn't tagged abandoned yet. It removes the lack of trust on the other devs, even when they have legit reasons for their games to be delayed.

Sure there are people who complain and talk shit about the devs all the time, since they have no idea how hard it is to develop a game, but c'mon guys... This is clearly showing milking... If only he was comunicative I would maybe understand, this way I can't sorry.

Also a big issue is that when a mod comes by they will be entering a snake pit the more time they take. I know it is hard to go back due the community backlash, but if you don't do anything you're just giving reasons for others to do the same. There are other games who got the abandoned tag way before this. At least put on-hold, you're only making things worse, will all due respect.

The amount of evil comments towards the dev and the mod team are increasing because of that. I by no means condone that, I even condemn that. But the lack of action is the big reason of that to happen.

seriously... why has this game not been marked up as abandoned??? taking the p*ss.

This thread generates a lot of traffic...

I think you can figure out the rest.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes