Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
According to Icstor he is finishing everyone who got storyline content already, so the teacher and the neighbors are on that list. The best friend of Caroline, girl in the classroom and the one at the pool aren't getting any, that he confirmed.
That's great news, Celia is best girl anyways so who needs the rest? :devilish:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't even bet a single penny on that... he also said that if Patreon allow him to develope 2 games at the same time he'll give Milfy City a wholsome ending with all pathes completly developed.
He'll likely just claim that he forgot that character XY had a storyline or claim that was only a completed side story from one of the main girls... or he'll say nothing at all since he vanished in the oblivion of the Darknet
I'll bet my money on that he will make rushed up endings for those characters, won't need too much work to do to get those done so that's why it's easy money.

Reactions: QoSKitty

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Pretty sure the 2 games that this site is known for is Milfy City and Summertime Saga. Those 2 games alone brought in so many users i would imagine.
Milf game fans were definitely drawn here by those 2. No doubt. Mr Dots Milfs and 18 year old who's thicc like a Milf brought us here too.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I love their whole back and forth cat and mouse game, it was so damn refreshing. What i wouldn't give to see Celia show up at his house with a baby in her belly, imagine how his mom would feel. :ROFLMAO:

Hell if you think about it Celia is kinda like the main female lead of Milfy City, i mean the game did start out with a plot that revolved around the MC asking Celia out.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I love their whole back and forth cat and mouse game, it was so damn refreshing. What i wouldn't give to see Celia show up at his house with a baby in her belly, imagine how his mom would feel. :ROFLMAO:

Hell if you think about it Celia is kinda like the female main lead of Milfy City, i mean the game did start out with a plot that revolved around the MC asking Celia out.
Or better a baby for each of them :cool:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sometimes someone asks for pictures from posts. Here are all images of posts from Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are several previews that I had not seen

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
According to Icstor he is finishing everyone who got storyline content already, so the teacher and the neighbors are on that list. The best friend of Caroline, girl in the classroom and the one at the pool aren't getting any, that he confirmed.
As long as that includes the school psychiatrist, I'm good.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
I wonder how much content the update will bring. If ICestor still has some respect for its payers, the absolute minimum is around 5500/6000 renderings (without animation). A good ending (Linda, Sara, Caroline, Celia, Neighbors, Liza / Yazmin) requires quite a lot of content. Hopefully it won't end threads in 1000-2000 renderings (that would average it around 100 renderings per month :KEK:). Nobody knows when version 1.0 will be released, but for sure a few more months. With the above assumptions, in June 2021 the average would be 389 renderings per month. Such a pace is real for developers who do not have resources (money, equipment, additional employees), and even more so for ICestor who does not have to struggle to survive ...

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Hopefully it won't end threads in 1000-2000 renderings (that would average it around 100 renderings per month :KEK:)
Icstor claimed in August to have done 892 renders for Sara and said it was going to be over 1000+ renders only for her alone, then he claimed to have done 186 renders for Lily which also wasn't the final number of her renders then and Baron made 312 renders for Judy. So 0.7 update was supposed to already have at least 1500+ renders and then animations. So if all of them would be like 0.7 and have approximately 1500 renders multiplied by four (as it's supposed to include four updates) it would be a total of approximately 6000 renders + animations. That around 6000 renders would actually mean that he would've done about the same amount of renders that he has done this far, and even little bit more than that. If we look at the progress history, from the first update until 0.3 updates were smaller ones with like 200-300 renders each, then 0.4 was about 1200+ renders, 0.5 was 800 renders and 0.6 was 2400+ renders. Now then everybody can judge by themselves, is that really going to happen when knowing this mans work rate.

okay, I'm gonna start this game right now,
Am I in for a treat or what?
You're in for a treat, and after you're done you're in for a indiscriminate rage and hate towards Icstor since he hasn't done chicken shit for this game in 14 months.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes