RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Reactions: Malkovichi

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
what i want to now is how the complete bar keeps going back down to 69% it really doesn't look like he will finish's this ever

Reactions: Rize

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
what i want to now is how the complete bar keeps going back down to 69% it really doesn't look like he will finish's this ever
The "complete bar" doesn't have anything to do with the update progress, it is a patron goal progress where he put up incentives for supporters, like "Once we reach this amount of supporters, we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!". So that percentage number moves every time somebody subscribes to him or cancels their subscription. Only progress bar he had was in "Current Progress" window where he changed it every time manually, that had "Milfy City 0.7 - 90%" and "Milfy Kingdom: Chapter 1 - 30%" until December 18th when he changed them to "Milfy City 1.0 - Release in 2021" and "Milfy Kingdom - On Hold".

Reactions: Rize

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's one of the biggest disappointments of it going unfinished. I wanted to see the fallout after the dad catches Linda and the MC. Also the Harem or Pregnancy route choice at the end of Caroline's content (again, CAN'T HAVE BOTH?!?).
Currently it would be a pleasant surprise to get either.
Given ICStor's track record he'll likely put in a vanilla ending without any conclusion of what so ever... cause that would be work by splitting the story into different endings

Reactions: parachina

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
That would mean he couldn't milk money anymore, so won't going to happen.
What about the final release? When he will finish the game i think other people could add content to the game; this happened already in the past with the game "Big Brother" for example where people even made modded or reworked versions of the game (or sequel, i don't remember exactly).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What about the final release? When he will finish the game i think other people could add content to the game; this happened already in the past with the game "Big Brother" for example where people even made modded or reworked versions of the game (or sequel, i don't remember exactly).
I suppose it both depends on the demand and the acceptance of ICStor that others copy or build upon his work (maybe he'd accept it if they payed him a share of Patreon money).
Maybe also a Dev Team that can copy the artwork and fix the rather poor story turns that we already saw and are still about to happen with the rushed ending

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
That depends a lot, those people should have to make content to it for free or otherwise Icstor could just claim his copyrights, and I doubt that people in the long run would actually be willing to do it for free after seeing the time that they have to invest and bother to rendering, scripting and coding to just make kind of "B-class" version of it. Making a whole new game - kind of original one - with pretty similar looking and totally different named characters could be a possibility so it could be funded through Patreon etc., but it would mean starting the whole thing from a scratch.

Long story short, unless Icstor gives up his copyrights for the game (which won't happen because $$$) or there would be people willing to work that fanmade "remake" of it for free, then we will just have to disappoint with what Icstor gives us in his final release.

I'll be happy as long as i get my Celia pregnancy ending. :devilish:
I bet no-one is getting pregnant there. It would be already a success if Sara would get rid of her virginity, but even that is doubtful.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The reason why he doesn't work is because there are too many sponsors. Sponsor is the reason, and not working is the result. If you want it to continue working, stop sponsoring it.
The reason why he doesn't work this is because he got bored to the game and doesn't have any interest to do anything with it anymore, other than milk money from gullible horny guys. Gaining or losing patrons won't get his interest back to the game. He has done it multiple times now with his earlier games too, so it's nothing new from him and he has even admitted that it's his "bad habit" that he loses interest to his games when reaching the 5th update for them. He is finally going to force the rushed half-assed ending out of himself for this game at some point this year so he can get rid of those horny dudes who just drool after Milfy City, and then he will either quit and find something else to do with his life or actually start working again on his new game that he originally planned to be done with in five updates so he would be able to keep his interest in it all the way to the finish.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes