badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
He is just famous, his game is not even top tier anymore, there are a lot of games here that are way better and icstor is running out of time, his dev mechanics are getting old and so are his renders each day this game lose quality and the animation are just a small loop, 0 direction compared to when you had the photo sessions with caroline before, everything is rushed, quality in decline and the writing was never his forte to begin with.

He is getting the big money but that would not last forever
In 2017/early 2018 when this was first in development and released 0.1 there was nothing else like it render wise. Undisputedly blew away the competition. But you know what 3 solid years, 4 if you count pre-dev setup is a long time in computer graphics and rendering techniques. There are half a dozen other games out that at the very least meet Icstor's standard, if not exceeding it. It'll be very soon when newcomers to the genre wonder what the big deal is/was because Milfy City is old hat and tons of stuff looks even better. But hey this is all moot when the guy still pulls down Western Physician money in a part of the world where that's incredible wealth for delivering nothing.

And what little we have been shown of the guy he hired to do his job for him because he's too lazy or depressed or high or whatever the excuse is this month does not impress me. You can tell Icstor didn't do it right away and that's not a compliment.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
This thread is hilarious to read.

Even more hilarious is the fact that 2 weeks ago the v1.0 was at 93%, last week went down to 87% and now it's at 84%.

It's the final countdown *queue Europe*
Sorry to disappoint you, but Icstor took down the update progress bar in December when he changed it to ”release in 2021”. So that bar you are looking at is his patron goal bar that is tied to his patron numbers, so it will change when someone subscribes to him or unsubscribes. Now it’s a beginning of the month, so it’s going down since some idiots who subscribed him last month because they thought that release in 2021 meant release in January now unsubscribed him.

Reactions: jackp0t and Ouga

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
This has probably been asked before so sorry buttttt, how exactly game changing is the final choice with allowing your dad to catch you with the mom or to get away with it?
in my opinion, since no other decision has really affected the game (except the quest with the twins) and dev is rushing the end, plot won't change. probably, dad is going to disappear either way

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
hi guys
milfy city 0.7
no time
in end world
this game is dead
no update in future why?
because icstor lost
where is he

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
This thread is hilarious to read.

Even more hilarious is the fact that 2 weeks ago the v1.0 was at 93%, last week went down to 87% and now it's at 84%.

It's the final countdown *queue Europe*
That's the goal for fleshed out, longer animations. The progress ticker for the next version got removed entirely. Oh and since it bears repeating whenever this comes up: The goal for longer animations was reached in September 2018. It's shameless beyond words that he hasn't removed that goal.

I heard a rumor that it was coming out on the 30th of this month ... I'm so excited !!!
Substantiate your rumor. Or you are full of IcShit.
Rumor has it there conveniently won't be a February 30th.;)

Reactions: Cico1965 and mhoyko

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I just "finished" it last night, and am now in the mourning phase lol. The end of the Caroline line was part of the worst to leave off on. Especially when that choice of paths was given. Speaking of which, can't have both?? I wanna knock all three of those bitches up! XD The Linda one was rough to leave off on too (I didn't hide her, so you know what happened). Celia was also bad in the "things were just about to get good!" kind of way. Personally I'd be fine with him just completely cutting the two schoolgirls with no content. Heck, even the therapist. If it meant the others getting finished.

Sigh. I was late to the party. But now share in the grief.

Last edited:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
is this from game ?
It's not a scene in the game its just one of those 'for fun' pictures found in the gallery
Easiest way to get it is download Lain's mod and use the cheat to unlock gallery for your computer

E. RabidSloth Love your username. Ive been in the mourning phase since 0.5 which was 2 or 3 years ago when I made this account. It was like one of the first games that Ive played on this site.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have no idea why this wasn't tagged abandoned yet. It removes the lack of trust on the other devs, even when they have legit reasons for their games to be delayed.

Sure there are people who complain and talk shit about the devs all the time, since they have no idea how hard it is to develop a game, but c'mon guys... This is clearly showing milking... If only he was comunicative I would maybe understand, this way I can't sorry.

Also a big issue is that when a mod comes by they will be entering a snake pit the more time they take. I know it is hard to go back due the community backlash, but if you don't do anything you're just giving reasons for others to do the same. There are other games who got the abandoned tag way before this. At least put on-hold, you're only making things worse, will all due respect.

The amount of evil comments towards the dev and the mod team are increasing because of that. I by no means condone that, I even condemn that. But the lack of action is the big reason of that to happen.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Irritating that this is the one game that I have been waiting for updates.

Please mark it as abandoned. It's been over two years since the last update.
Actually its 14 month since last update. Christmas event was over 2 year.

Reactions: vmaks

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
He had a News/”Important Message” posted on his Patreon on Dec 21 iirc. Anyone happen to know what it said?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He had a News/”Important Message” posted on his Patreon on Dec 21 iirc. Anyone happen to know what it said?
Pretty sure it was the official statement that Milfy Kingdom is "On Hold" until he rushes Milfy City to an unsatisfactory end.
It was posted here around the same time it was made though

Reactions: RabidSloth

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
i can't talk with the therapist and teacher no more. when Im trying to go to therapist's house game is giving me ''wait process'' warnings. and also my blackmailing path is tucked. when I'm going to school, teacher stands near the door and when i tried to talk her, ''i have already talked to her'' warnings occurs. wham am i gonna do with these?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i can't talk with the therapist and teacher no more. when Im trying to go to therapist's house game is giving me ''wait process'' warnings. and also my blackmailing path is tucked. when I'm going to school, teacher stands near the door and when i tried to talk her, ''i have already talked to her'' warnings occurs. wham am i gonna do with these?
Pretty sure those issues are due to the game's incomplete state. Personally, I wouldn't keep trying. Just shelve it and find something better. MC is fine and the ladies are hot (Sara is adorable) but there are better, more complete and less buggy games out there.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
seriously... why has this game not been marked up as abandoned??? taking the p*ss.
It's not marked as abandoned due to a technicality. So long as the developer updates on the "progress" of the game at least once every three months it will not be considered abandoned.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
what a bump! he has just lost almost 1.500 supporters with the beginning of february...a new message on the way?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes