foxgeneral113636

Feb 14, 2020
I can do the rest of the game, I have the skills to do that. Is the producer of the game causing a problem? I learned how to make a game until I brought a new updateI can do the rest of the game, I have the skills to do that. Is the producer of the game causing a problem? I learned how to make a game until I brought a new update

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
I'm not defending the guy at all. I think its idiotic to get this far with something, have so much support/love, and than not finish it. The guy is fucking up big time unless he is truly having a mental break down or some other issues he can't disclose.

The main point of the post isn't to be negative towards anyone but instead to point out a great opportunity for anyone not happy with their current career/situation in life. Even if he came back with an endless supply of content there would be plenty of demand. I have a degree in economics (that I never used) and over the years I realized that things that are "obvious" to me are not always so obvious to other people. I feel extremely lucky to not be tied to a job/employer and even though a big part of me expects this post to lead to nothing more than being shit on... I wanted to point out what I consider "obvious"....

This is such a great opportunity for anyone willing to take the time to learn some new skills.

- The demand is extremely high (0 reason to think that will change ... ever!).
- The supply is extremely low
- The competition is soft (majority of corporations or well educated people can't get involved in adult content because of the social stigma/consequences, icstor is the top guy? and no one else has the confidence to think they could match him or do better??)
- You don't need to invest a great deal of $$ (as in making a physical product)
- Its extremely scalable
if that's the case he should stop payments? He's made enough by doing nothing, of course people are going to heap abuse on him if they're supporting the development of a game that he hasn't updated in over a year. It's a question of morals, and ICSTOR has none. Anyone going through mental health problems would have stopped payments a long time ago to try and lessen the backlash. My guess is, and has been for a while, that he's got a drug problem.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
yo what is Milfy Kingdom? sounds pretty good.
Don't get your hopes up. Icstor announced in October last year he'd reveal one character per week in November. Since then he revealed 5 renders (Link) showing the main character and put the game "on hold". Add to that that the renders he did show honestly looked like a parody, I'd say there is nothing to be put on hold as the work hasn't actually started.

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
Pretty sure it was the official statement that Milfy Kingdom is "On Hold" until he rushes Milfy City to an unsatisfactory end.
It was posted here around the same time it was made though
Yeah, that's what I thought too: another game with a rushed end that is not really an end... That's a shame, this is a game i was having high hopes for. If the developer (ICSTOR) is bored working to this game he should give this project to others: i saw some people telling that they have the skills/will to continue working on this.

Reactions: FreakyFrank!23421

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
if that's the case he should stop payments? He's made enough by doing nothing, of course people are going to heap abuse on him if they're supporting the development of a game that he hasn't updated in over a year. It's a question of morals, and ICSTOR has none. Anyone going through mental health problems would have stopped payments a long time ago to try and lessen the backlash. My guess is, and has been for a while, that he's got a drug problem.
"My guess is, and has been for a while, that he's got a drug problem."

I actually never thought of that. You could be right.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
"My guess is, and has been for a while, that he's got a drug problem."

I actually never thought of that. You could be right.
It's definitely a good hypothesis, would explain the lack of responsibility and consistency.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes