Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
20 (replies per page) times 2555 (thread pages) = 51,000 replies

But replies count in thread is 29 million.

That means the janitors censored over 28,000,000 replies? wew
I am gonna raise the suspicion that "Likes" in any form count aswell... given how high ranking some of the Posts here are that seems a legit number

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I've been playing it for the first time, and it's been kind of a bittersweet experience, knowing the state of its "abandonment". There's just so much that feels like it's going to be left unfinished. The aunt and her you-know-who. The neighbor and her daughter. The therapist. A few of the students. It seems like there was a good amount of content left to go. So unless the dev drops a HUGE update with 1.0, it'll always have that "what could have been" feeling about it.

Personally I'd be fine with the characters that have virtually no content anyway just having the work-in-progress status dropped if it meant the more in-depth ones would actually get finished. Still working on Linda, Caroline, Sara, and Celia's paths, but have hit the end with pretty much everyone else as far as I know. Hopefully I won't run out of content *too* quickly. This game set a bar of high quality, imho.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There's just so much that feels like it's going to be left unfinished. The aunt and her you-know-who. The neighbor and her daughter. The therapist. A few of the students. It seems like there was a good amount of content left to go. So unless the dev drops a HUGE update with 1.0, it'll always have that "what could have been" feeling about it.
Sadly that's exactly what ICStor became famous for... expect to feel that empty disapointment.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sadly that's exactly what ICStor became famous for... expect to feel that empty disapointment.
That's such a shame. It wouldn't be as bad if the works were mediocre. But with when it's top shelf stuff that gets dropped the disappointment stings =(

Diogenes1984

Jan 14, 2021
People think massively supporting ICSTOR will make the game progress faster. The opposite is actually true. Free money leads to laziness.
Nobody minds that he treats himself to something with the money and takes a break. But to start new projects without finishing the first one. That I do not understand. But it is widespread.

• Angry
Reactions: Rize and Larzeranna
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes