RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Finally got around playing this game, and I feel like I've hit a brick wall with Linda. Relationship is at 1/5, and I can only watch her get dressed in the morning, or get sleep banged by the dad at night. Am I missing something obvious?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Finally got around playing this game, and I feel like I've hit a brick wall with Linda. Relationship is at 1/5, and I can only watch her get dressed in the morning, or get sleep banged by the dad at night. Am I missing something obvious?
You need to talk with Bob during the afternoon couple times.

Reactions: RabidSloth

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
I was going about my day and suddenly remembered Icstor's new project didn't even make it to 0.0001v release before he delayed it and I had a good belly laugh. Thanks m8. Maybe he'll reveal this was all a performative art piece representing the folly of man.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Let's petition to have the abandoned label put on here. That way maybe we save someone some money and time.
It's already been said by the staff that this will get abandoned tag only when Icstor goes silent on this and doesn't claim to be working on this. So, not going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: libertypics

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I only hope that if ISCTOR wants to update the game and I see that the game at least does not reach 10gb we will know that it will be an update made in two weeks :LUL:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes