Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I cant see nothing bad here. Can you show me? View attachment 1009556
In the first picture, look at aunties leg that is on top, almost the left bottom corner, when her thigh ends and her calf begins, back of the knee joint. She is missing a whole piece of her leg! Also her butt is sharp as fuck, and her hip looks like it's dislocated. Then look at Yazmin, where is her other hand? It doesn't exist at all. That is utter garbage.

Mar 27, 2018
i mean what can he do with pregnancy route without time skip. The Harem path is much more interesting since there can be threesome with more characters. Also i dont think ICSTOR would do something so bad as a fake previews. I would expect it wont take really long because caroline path is done a the moms is very close to be done. Aunts already have some content and it looks like Celia and Judy are done since Baron was saying his work is finished. With other characters like the girl from the pool cut i dont think there is that much work since for most characters a lot work has been already done. With possible pregnancy route cut out from the the final update could release in a month or two.
Have You Not been paying attention?

The dude's a lazy biatch, he hasn't paused payments during a time of global financial struggles. He has repeatedly made excuses and pushed things back without pausing payments. He has rushed almost every game he has made because of burnout yet he never learns from those problems.

face reality because the dude does not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
And the most important thing: when ever he releases the "complete version" of the game, it means his scam is over. 95% of his Patrons will leave after they see that smoking piece of garbage that he puts out, and he will be out of the business. Why the hell would he drop the update soon, when he can just keep milking that 7k+ in a month for another 10 months at least.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
In the first picture, look at aunties leg that is on top, almost the left bottom corner, when her thigh ends and her calf begins, back of the knee joint. She is missing a whole piece of her leg! Also her butt is sharp as fuck, and her hip looks like it's dislocated. Then look at Yazmin, where is her other hand? It doesn't exist at all. That is utter garbage.
I think her hand is under MC thats why you cant see it but we dont know the context of the scene and that thing with het legs and butt is i think just because of how unrealistic females bodies are in this game. So thats why it looks so weird.

And the most important thing: when ever he releases the "complete version" of the game, it means his scam is over. 95% of his Patrons will leave after they see that smoking piece of garbage that he puts out, and he will be out of the business. Why the hell would he drop the update soon, when he can just keep milking that 7k+ in a month for another 10 months at least.
That is not correct. If he would release the final version of the game he would gain a lot of patreons maybe up to 8 000. Sure it would slowly drop but he would keep working on the new game. Just look at other developers. When they finist their game(or other) their patreons wont just leave them.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I think her hand is under MC thats why you cant see it but we dont know the context of the scene and that thing with het legs and butt is i think just because of how unrealistic females bodies are in this game. So thats why it looks so weird.
It's really a weird coincidence that her legs didn't look weird before, but just magically happens to look weird in this so called "preview". Also the lightning in all of those so called previews has been adjusted the way that it takes as little time as possible to render those. If you want to be gullible and believe that those are actual legit previews, then by all means, be my guest. You still have been warned, because those are one of the worst renders that Icstor has ever done, and I'm surprised he hasn't been called out from that in his Discord. I guess for somebody even shit can be a diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But from we can see there is a lot new content for the aunts and the other main characters from the previews. Sute maybe pregnant Caroline is gone but im ok with that if the only ending is the harem one.
You can't tell wether those singular pictures shared are based on secret cards or ingame story though

Reactions: beef-devourer

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Linda, Caroline and Celia were not supposed to have any content in 0.7, so that’s why he would had to do some additional scenes for them even if he would just release 0.7 content he assumingly had done, which I still don’t believe he even had done. Still impossible for him to release anything in February, since it would mean actually doing something.
Considering the fact that they are the most popular characters, it looks horrible. No real progress, no story roadmap, no proper workflow - at first the renders and at the end the story, not vice versa.

Perhaps, funding Onyxdime to write a fanfic based on Milfy City is a much better idea than funding Icstor.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
In fairness I believe I'm right in saying that Icstor's $1.00 patrons can't download his games from Patreon, only access news about what he is up to (or supposed to be up to). So the lowest tier of Icstor supporters shouldn't complain about not getting games and game updates from him and such like, because they are already getting pretty much just what they pay $1.00 subscriptions for as is. Higher tier supporters do have something to complain about of course. :mad: That said I doubt very much that many of Icstor's supporters donate more than $1.00 a month to him via Patreon unless there's something wrong with them. (y)

Come on, guys, way more people waste more than $1.00 per month on throw-a-way newspapers and trash magazines.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Considering the fact that they are the most popular characters, it looks horrible. No real progress, no story roadmap, no proper workflow - at first the renders and at the end the story, not vice versa.

Perhaps, funding Onyxdime to write a fanfic based on Milfy City is a much better idea than funding Icstor.
Exactly this. I mean, almost everybody have been just waiting Carolines pregnancy route since it was revealed, and just knowing that he will either cut it off completely or then rush it and fuck that up...such a shame. Not to even mention Lindas story. Too bad that game with such potential had to fall because the dev couldn't handle the fame and became a total ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
You sure you wanna start this game right now? Let me warn you you're gonna be disappointed later when you find out this game has no ending, cause the developer "lost interest" in this game.
really sad i already played half so i thought of completing it

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It's a good game.

It is certainly disappointing that the developer didn't finish it but that doesn't take away from the quality of what he did up until he stop working on it. It still hasn't been tagged as abandoned.

Try it and make up your own mind about it. I still think its one of the best on the site, but you decide for yourself. :coffee:

Lybis D

Aug 31, 2020
Geh, what's happening here?!! The game got abandoned? And here I just finished the Christmas episode yesterday, hyped for some more...

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes