Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Not having an update in a long time doesn't mean that Icstor has done any work during that time, which seems to be the case here since he was still pushing the release of 0.7 update in October for year 2020 before pulling the "version 1.0" stunt in December. So, to be able to release the "complete version" of the game as he claims to do, he would've needed to finish the content for 0.7 update and then also make all the content for 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0 updates in one month to be able to release it in February. Even if it would be half-assed, it just wouldn't be possible.
You're assuming he's doing additional work... I'm assuming he's taking what was developed for .7 and just renaming it 1.0. He's not creating anything new. Baron and the others he hired finished their work in August for .7 release and there's been no word that he's rehired them to create additional material. That and the fact he's said he's only releasing main character work (Julia and Sarah content, and a couple Linda, Celia and Caroline scenes). Those were the planned .7 releases. I doubt there will be anything dealing with the Aunts to close out their material, not to mention no harem or pregnant Caroline options. Another rushed release to end another of his games.

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
I know im just beating a dead hoarse at this point. but how much of a tool do you have to be to still be supporting this crap. he hasn't released a update in over a year..... like i used 2 support him but i gave up after about 6 months

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
BAH
ICSTOR is taking folks for a ride, and even if he is working, he should have the decency to turn off the patreon donations as folks are paying like 10x what a AAA title, which his game will never be especially with the creepy kid MC. Screw him.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
You're assuming he's doing additional work... I'm assuming he's taking what was developed for .7 and just renaming it 1.0. He's not creating anything new. Baron and the others he hired finished their work in August for .7 release and there's been no word that he's rehired them to create additional material. That and the fact he's said he's only releasing main character work (Julia and Sarah content, and a couple Linda, Celia and Caroline scenes). Those were the planned .7 releases. I doubt there will be anything dealing with the Aunts to close out their material, not to mention no harem or pregnant Caroline options. Another rushed release to end another of his games.
Yes, I’m assuming since that’s what was in his ”previews” in December post, although we all know they were just something to create illusion for his supporters that he had worked. Linda, Caroline and Celia were not supposed to have any content in 0.7, so that’s why he would had to do some additional scenes for them even if he would just release 0.7 content he assumingly had done, which I still don’t believe he even had done. Still impossible for him to release anything in February, since it would mean actually doing something.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
But from we can see there is a lot new content for the aunts and the other main characters from the previews. Sute maybe pregnant Caroline is gone but im ok with that if the only ending is the harem one.

Reactions: vmaks

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
But from we can see there is a lot new content for the aunts and the other main characters from the previews. Sute maybe pregnant Caroline is gone but im ok with that if the only ending is the harem one.
No, we really can't see because those previews with default poses and set ups took max 20 minutes from him to do, so there is no evidence that he has done absolutely anything for the game. That is also the reason he pulled this "1.0 in 2021" stunt so he can first of all milk more money, and second get some more time to make at least something so he could release it at somepoint. I'm making a bet here: 20 minutes worth of half-assed content including update released in August.

Edit: also removing the pregnancy route from Caroline will be the doom for him, since Caroline is the most popular character in the game, and everybody have been craving for the pregnancy route ever since it was revealed.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
No, we really can't see because those previews with default poses and set ups took max 20 minutes from him to do, so there is no evidence that he has done absolutely anything for the game. That is also the reason he pulled this "1.0 in 2021" stunt so he can first of all milk more money, and second get some more time to make at least something so he could release it at somepoint. I'm making a bet here: 20 minutes worth of half-assed content including update released in August.

Edit: also removing the pregnancy route from Caroline will be the doom for him, since Caroline is the most popular character in the game, and everybody have been craving for the pregnancy route ever since it was revealed.
i mean what can he do with pregnancy route without time skip. The Harem path is much more interesting since there can be threesome with more characters. Also i dont think ICSTOR would do something so bad as a fake previews. I would expect it wont take really long because caroline path is done a the moms is very close to be done. Aunts already have some content and it looks like Celia and Judy are done since Baron was saying his work is finished. With other characters like the girl from the pool cut i dont think there is that much work since for most characters a lot work has been already done. With possible pregnancy route cut out from the the final update could release in a month or two.

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Ashbash

Macy is a potential, as she was one of the characters getting content in 0.7. It was meant to be Sara, Judy and a bit of Macy. So Macy "Potentially" could get content. But because she didn't get an actual involved story begin, she might not. It's hard to say.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
i mean what can he do with pregnancy route without time skip. The Harem path is much more interesting since there can be threesome with more characters. Also i dont think ICSTOR would do something so bad as a fake previews. I would expect it wont take really long because caroline path is done a the moms is very close to be done. Aunts already have some content and it looks like Celia and Judy are done since Baron was saying his work is finished. With other characters like the girl from the pool cut i dont think there is that much work since for most characters a lot work has been already done. With possible pregnancy route cut out from the the final update could release in a month or two.
Having only a harem path is literally a fuck up from him after promising individual paths for all main girls and then possibility for harem, so instead of having four possible endings you would only get one. Also having a proper ending for the game was his excuse to keep pushing for 0.7 the whole last year, and now if he goes only one possible ending for the game, he will be shit on more than he ever even can think about, especially when it's Carolines route that most of the people are interested on. So he is kind of forced to do more than only harem if he wants to keep himself in the business. You don't believe in fake previews, just look at those previews from December! For example the one with the auntie, look at her leg. Complete garbage render that was made in a hurry just to get some renders for the post. Baron was only working on Judy content and was done in August, after that he hasn't done any work for Icstor because he was pushing the 0.7 update until the end of last year. So, not much work to be done means utter garbage update, and if he puts that out he is completely done as a dev and he knows it. So, either he actually makes some content and somewhat proper endings or then gives out the white flag and utterly shit and incomplete version of his most famous game.

Ashbash

Macy is a potential, as she was one of the characters getting content in 0.7. It was meant to be Sara, Judy and a bit of Macy. So Macy "Potentially" could get content. But because she didn't get an actual involved story begin, she might not. It's hard to say.
Lmao, even Ash can't keep on track with Icstor's lies and what is supposedly to be on the updates and what isn't. Macy was never planned for the 0.7, it was Lily.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes