beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Exactly this. I mean, almost everybody have been just waiting Carolines pregnancy route since it was revealed, and just knowing that he will either cut it off completely or then rush it and fuck that up...such a shame. Not to even mention Lindas story. Too bad that game with such potential had to fall because the dev couldn't handle the fame and became a total ass.
Well, to me it looks like the success of Milfy City is mainly Onyxdime's achievement and sort of a successful accidental combination of Summertime Saga (in terms of the gameplay) and Dreams of Desire (in terms of the setting): a renpy sandbox around an average small town household with a babyface shy MC.

Just compare the Milfy City story, MC and setting with Icstor's previous games, for instance, Milf's Villa.

I absolutely agree with you about Isctor being unable to repeat his success with his future games. Milfy Kingdom looks like a rip-off of the Dungeon & Goblins mini-game sequence from Being a Dik - a game that is developed and timely updated by (!) a one man team.

I wish it was possible to launch a dedicated thread on the Milfy City potential, lore and story to discuss it among sane mature people without having to see a pile of posts like "when release", "where to download", "add xyz-fetish cuckold harem foresome" etc.

In addition, the stealth action episode at the warehouse (a la Metal Gear Solid or Splinter Cell without guns) looked very unrealistic and kinda immersion breaking. As if this sequence was rushed. The story itself behind Caroline's medallion was lovely though, but it's Onyxdime's effort.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Exactly this. I mean, almost everybody have been just waiting Carolines pregnancy route since it was revealed, and just knowing that he will either cut it off completely or then rush it and fuck that up...such a shame.
I am kinda surprised that almost everybody has wanted the pregnancy route (cough...Summertime Saga...cough). I would prefer this route too, bacause it is reasonable, sane and sort of a non-cliche mature choice.

I was sure, the harem would prevail. I am glad to have mistaken.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
In the first picture, look at aunties leg that is on top, almost the left bottom corner, when her thigh ends and her calf begins, back of the knee joint. She is missing a whole piece of her leg! Also her butt is sharp as fuck, and her hip looks like it's dislocated. Then look at Yazmin, where is her other hand? It doesn't exist at all. That is utter garbage.
Yaz right hand is on MC right shoulder, but that is a bad under-body draw. Unless MC has Tyrano-arms?

CopycatD

May 27, 2018
Shame to see the direction dev took with this project. I enjoyed the sisters' routes.

Hopefully by 2022 we get something out of it!

smix8

Sep 14, 2016
Since this game seems to no longer make any noticeable progress Caroline and Linda decided to show up elsewhere ... and reappeared as a character cameo in a 3D game with their own quest. Guess what kind of "quest" they could give when linda's brat son is not around and they are far from home on their beach holiday looking for a good time.

caroline_linda_cameo_01.jpg

Screenshot is from a 3D game in pre-alpha, not a DAZ render, so don't mind the lower quality to much

... the middle seat is empty cause Sera missed the holiday flight for now ... I couldn't find a proper and working DAZ3D file of her.
(if someone has one and wants to share send me a msg).

Reactions: jackp0t
May 22, 2017
Since this game seems to no longer make any noticeable progress Caroline and Linda decided to show up elsewhere ... and reappeared as a character cameo in a 3D game with their own quest. Guess what kind of "quest" they could give when linda's brat son is not around and they are far from home on their beach holiday looking for a good time.

View attachment 1010713

Screenshot is from a 3D game in pre-alpha, not a DAZ render, so don't mind the lower quality to much

... the middle seat is empty cause Sera missed the holiday flight for now ... I couldn't find a proper and working DAZ3D file of her.
(if someone has one and wants to share send me a msg).
It feels like someone dropped hot garbage in front of me. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Somnus

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Date show it was on Aug 8th 2020. Last update was 2 year ago. Christmas event doesnt count
Now now, no disinformation here! Last update was 13 months and 28 days ago, Christmas episode was 2 years ago. ;)

I am confused. you are saying this game is abandoned But they say different things on the developer discord server

View attachment 1011463
It's up to you what you believe, last update was released almost 14 months ago and new one was promised multiple times during last year but was also delayed as many times. That former admin, HuangZhang, left the server instantly in 21st of December when Icstor posted to Patreon the news about v1.0 being released in 2021. That should tell enough about the situation, when even his own admin couldn't stand behind him anymore.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Now now, no disinformation here! Last update was 13 months and 28 days ago, Christmas episode was 2 years ago. ;)

It's up to you what you believe, last update was released almost 14 months ago and new one was promised multiple times during last year but was also delayed as many times. That former admin, HuangZhang, left the server instantly in 21st of December when Icstor posted to Patreon the news about v1.0 being released in 2021. That should tell enough about the situation, when even his own admin couldn't stand behind him anymore.
Oh my bad I got mix up, thank for correction me.

Xami_

Nov 8, 2020

Date show it was on Aug 8th 2020. Last update was 2 year ago.
Thanks you both for the info I was just starting to play till the next update of Treasure Of Nadia but now I will look for something else

Reactions: Odin73

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks you both for the info I was just starting to play till the next update of Treasure Of Nadia but now I will look for something else
I mean it's still playable even though it's unfinished and abandoned, but it's still rather good so give it a try but be ready to be mad at the end.

Xami_

Nov 8, 2020
someone tell me please is there will be another update?
or he will keep milking :(
I mean it's still playable even though it's unfinished and abandoned, but it's still rather good so give it a try but be ready to be mad at the end.
I would rather play a completed game (or one that will be completed for sure) than abandoned game
I like to enjoy the story but I prefer to finish it to get it of my mind :( or I will obsess over it for a while (Simple OCD)

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
what is wrong i dont see vibrator option when chatting with celia and cant visit her at night it says key is needed

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes