Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I don't look at this thread often, because it's just banter, but are there even previews of the renders for 0.7? We have seen renders from the new project, for whatever those were worth, but I don't recall any from 0.7.
There were some previews for 0.7 in May, which were work that was done by Baron for Judy the therapist. He also shared some previews of Saras content in his Discord server to his patrons. Then he also had "previews" for this upcoming 1.0 in his December post, which were...well, don't know if you can even actually call them previews because they just looked so half-assed renders that he had spent 20 minutes to put up just to make it look like he had done something.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
So don't blame new players for not knowing about the game being in indefinite hiatus when the people who knows about the games development refuse to inform them.
I don't blame new players for this but for trying themselves to blame F95. I think it was pretty obvious that my focus was there.
More... This is a pirate site, you all should be well aware of that, so they could just leave links to games without even bothering to tag the games' status.
Let's say F95 is a mirror, if you see something you don't like about the image it's not mirror's fault.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Can some1 please post save file at the end of 0.6 ( could be 0.5 if you don't have 0.6 ) I downloaded it after I saw that Icstor finally started working at this game and my files aren't working from the past
Thanks

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have the patch that blocks incest content it seems the Dev leaves the game as is and does not block incest content anymore. I prefer MC calling Linda landlady.

Apr 24, 2020
More... This is a pirate site, you all should be well aware of that, so they could just leave links to games without even bothering to tag the games' status.
But they DO tag the games status, that's my issue.

Selective reinforcement of the rules gives an illusion that the game is being worked on, rather than being delayed or abandoned. Although this is not intentional, if all it takes to keep a project alive is a few comments each year then shady developers will take advantage of that, which is something I would want to avoid.

It just feels like honor system this site has in place is getting exploited for a quick buck, which means that it's time to update the rules.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
It just feels like honor system this site has in place is getting exploited for a quick buck, which means that it's time to update the rules.
It is exploited, it's crystal clear it is, we're not arguing over this, I can tell you that if a "shady" dev is using this way to keep money incoming it's once more his fault, surely not this site. I mean... This doubles Icstor's faults and backs the other evidences he's just milking patrons.
As others already pointed out he's going to deliver a rushed final version, and he's going to do it the later he'll be able to, because he perfectly knows it will be the end of the money flow, or at least the end of the actual kind of flow.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone have the patch that blocks incest content it seems the Dev leaves the game as is and does not block incest content anymore. I prefer MC calling Linda landlady.
Did you install a walkthrough mod? Often walkthrough mods will have the patch installed as well. I assumed the normal game did not have family relationships so i used the mods.

xoxo

Jul 4, 2017
Do people really think that the success of ICSTOR's Patreon is attached to this thread, and that marking it as abandoned will do anything to him?
This thread is not important to him and he doesn't plan his messages to avoid getting the abandoned tag, but it is very important to F95 because it brings a lot of new visitors and because we keep coming back here for more.

ApkIos

Sep 28, 2019
Give him a break guys, he is a good developer, i enjoyed all of his games, for some reason when he is nearing end of a game, i think he gets overwhelmed with all the things he has to do & ends up achieving less than he expected i guess.

The milfs updates are over for milfycity thats what i was looking forward to most ;), thats enough for me, i was expecting sarah update but i dont think hell cover it.so i have made my peace with this game.

Regarding his patrons, i dont mind he has 7k, he has done some pretty decent work on his previous games & current games too & he is reaping the benifits of his hardwork now. i know there are many devs now doing 10x hardwork than him in their games & putting frequest updates not having that much patrons, but its not a fair world.

The poor guy mustve sat on to work on the updates everyday but ended up jaking of 10x times a day after watching the renders & isnt able to finish the updates :D.

God bless him.

Have a nice day.

tumblr_m5fknn2MrG1rqoe3so1_500.jpg

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes