Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The milfs updates are over for milfycity thats what i was looking forward to most ;), thats enough for me
Well, the "milfs updates" literally ain't over, because she was still missing one relation point before reaching the end of relation development. So there goes that.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Give him a break guys, he is a good developer, i enjoyed all of his games, for some reason when he is nearing end of a game, i think he gets overwhelmed with all the things he has to do & ends up achieving less than he expected i guess.

The milfs updates are over for milfycity thats what i was looking forward to most ;), thats enough for me, i was expecting sarah update but i dont think hell cover it.so i have made my peace with this game.

Regarding his patrons, i dont mind he has 7k, he has done some pretty decent work on his previous games & current games too & he is reaping the benifits of his hardwork now. i know there are many devs now doing 10x hardwork than him in their games & putting frequest updates not having that much patrons, but its not a fair world.

The poor guy mustve sat on to work on the updates everyday but ended up jaking of 10x times a day after watching the renders & isnt able to finish the updates :D.

God bless him.

Have a nice day.

View attachment 1007895
He might have done good work previously, but at this point it's just blatantly disrespectful to his patrons and fans. I mean, with all that patron money he didn't manage to finish this f*cking game yet and is still saying crap like "oh, new come coming up".
This is ridiculous. Having played a few unappreciated games I'm just very disappointed now. I get it, but it still pisses me off.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Give him a break guys, he is a good developer, i enjoyed all of his games, for some reason when he is nearing end of a game, i think he gets overwhelmed with all the things he has to do & ends up achieving less than he expected i guess.
Lmao. Go get "overwhelmed" for 14 months straight at any other job that exists or has ever existed and let me know how your employer takes it.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I am sure some of you have seen hot GILF. I have seen several in my life time and sure I will fuck them. If you want to play a game that have GILF in it, Try Denos City, ToN and WVM. That are the only games I know of so far.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Half-assed ending wrapped up together just in one month would be even worse than everybody are expecting. But at least we would be able to be done with this meme after that.
what do you mean after one month. There wasnt an update in a very long time.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
what do you mean after one month. There wasnt an update in a very long time.
Not having an update in a long time doesn't mean that Icstor has done any work during that time, which seems to be the case here since he was still pushing the release of 0.7 update in October for year 2020 before pulling the "version 1.0" stunt in December. So, to be able to release the "complete version" of the game as he claims to do, he would've needed to finish the content for 0.7 update and then also make all the content for 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0 updates in one month to be able to release it in February. Even if it would be half-assed, it just wouldn't be possible.

Reactions: Skeltom

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
If Icstor ever take up apprenticeship, i'll be the first to line up, must be hard work sitting on the couch, counting all those Benjimins.

• Haha
Reactions: Faahresc
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes