Goose72826

Jul 18, 2017
If anyone's read the updates on ICSTOR's Patreon, he explains in detail why there haven't been any updates for so long. The guy was working on his own and it became overwhelming, he had to take a break for his mental health, not to mention he had randoms showing up at his doorstep asking for an update....

ICSTOR has at least one extra hand helping to finish Milfy City currently, there are detailed status updates about which content is completed so far. We should expect a new release later this month.

Ya'll need to stop hating, making content like this takes a lot of time and effort, he's burned out. Be thankful we've actually had some communication from his Patreon.

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
At the same time when all French speaking people learn to speak fluently English!

So basically never lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fyms

Sep 12, 2019
OK thank you t

So there is no more follow to the Milfy story

Last edited by a moderator:

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
If anyone's read the updates on ICSTOR's Patreon, he explains in detail why there haven't been any updates for so long. The guy was working on his own and it became overwhelming, he had to take a break for his mental health, not to mention he had randoms showing up at his doorstep asking for an update....

ICSTOR has at least one extra hand helping to finish Milfy City currently, there are detailed status updates about which content is completed so far. We should expect a new release later this month.

Ya'll need to stop hating, making content like this takes a lot of time and effort, he's burned out. Be thankful we've actually had some communication from his Patreon.
We already know that, he already played the card of "mental health problems" and depression when he delayed version 0.5

I invite you to keep scrolling patreon to read the same thing repeated like a pattern when the dude can't complete things.

At some point, he even hired employees to help him but apparently he forgot to mention that in the last post because being working hard for 4 years without help sound more convincing. Did I tell you that we already know that he took a break from the game? oh maybe he didn't mention those little details xdd

icstormeme3.png

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
The rules here shift according to the game/creator.... The common speculation is that mods have some kind of incentive ($$$) to not tag a specific thread. I believe this too, here is one example, Family Matters still tagged as abandoned, even after patreon update. There are other examples...

View attachment 1197171
I've also been suggesting there is a pay cut to the mods/admis/jannies/whoever is the king of the subworld organized tags mafia.

Someone please remind me how much ICSTOR has been receiving monthly average?

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020

This is bait, but I like it.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If it's been almost 2 yrs why isn't this flagged as abandoned? Can't understand how the whole onhold/abandoned thing works around here. Seen some take longer than a couple of months and they get tagged with onhold but it's been almost 2 yrs and this has neither.
If the dev is actively communicating, then the game will not get abandoned, regardless of how long ago the previous update was. I believe on hold, is applied at the request of the dev, but don't quote me on that.

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017

At this point in the update cycle, I'll believe it's released when it's released.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Fuck off lmao

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes