RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
If ever ICSTOR releases 1.0 version, it will be large as "being a dik" (3,500 - 4,000 renders). The problem is doing how you convert monthly performance, because it will come out less than 100 renders per month (version 0.6 was much earlier, because he first released a render and 3-4 months later animations = 20 months !!!). So far I can not imagine the end of this game. There are too many open threads to finish them so fast ...

rockzstar

Apr 1, 2021
hi, guys, I have downloaded Milfy city game but it is in the Korean language I am trying to change the language to English but not able to change it. Can somebody helps me with that.
Thank you.

Screenshot (2830).png

SeeHooLim

Aug 28, 2020
I think it's better for you to redirect your question to the forum thread or discord for the game, might not get a lot of coverage from other veterans for it eitherwise.

Mods_Are_Enablers

May 20, 2021
You know what's funny is how the mods allow never ending complaints about the game. But then the second you actually start saying the mods are basically allowing his behavior you get your posting privileges in the thread revoked. Which basically proved me right. So I wonder how much the mods are getting for allowing this. It'll be radio silence from him. Then he coincidentally decides to post an update right before the whole tagging a game as abandoned rule kicks in. Despite not having an update in a year.

At this point start blaming the mods of this forum just as much. People seeing this game not tagged as abondoned will be quicker to sign up for his patreon :/

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
This game is like Albert Pujols for me; I recognize how great it was and respect its place in history, but it's time to admit it's over and call it a day.

Reactions: bigal289

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Let's consult the Magic 8 Ball... Oh Magic 8 Ball, this user has asked a question others wish to know as well... Bless us with your answer please... And the window says -

● Don't count on it.
● My reply is no.
● My sources say no.
● Outlook not so good.
● Very doubtful.

Hmmm, there you have it... Take your pick...

Reactions: dovahkriid1125
Oct 3, 2019
It's depressing really, this used to be one of my favourite games. The bastard had even promised to bring in the controversial, but highly sought after pregnancy tag, but now the game is all but abandoned. We didn't even get to fuck the blonde bombshell Aunt.

Many other good games to choose from, I know. But the fate of this one is just... sad.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
It's depressing really, this used to be one of my favourite games. The bastard had even promised to bring in the controversial, but highly sought after pregnancy tag, but now the game is all but abandoned. We didn't even get to fuck the blonde bombshell Aunt.

Many other good games to choose from, I know. But the fate of this one is just... sad.
It has also been one of my favorite games from here and there should have been at least a Final Update.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes