killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I've never played this game and it's look pretty good, I wanna try it but it seem not update for a lot of time, so is the game complete or is just cancelled??

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
It isn't complete, nor is it cancelled.

But, in another way, it is complete. It's also cancelled.
So, that means the Dev doesn't care finish the game and he just leave it without a final!!?? Is the game (just like that, not complete) is worth to try it. Sorry my English and thanks for your answer

Nov 15, 2019
So, that means the Dev doesn't care finish the game and he just leave it without a final!!?? Is the game (just like that, not complete) is worth to try it. Sorry my English and thanks for your answer
:KEK::KEK::KEK: The last update was more than a year ago(i think. Its been so long im about to get 4 shots of covid vaccine for the hell of it). Play at your own risk.

its finished but its also unfinished.

if you play, beware, you will be on the waiting bandwagon that has been in transit for more than a year:illuminati:

Reactions: killerz84

killerz84

Aug 13, 2020
:KEK::KEK::KEK: The last update was more than a year ago(i think. Its been so long im about to get 4 shots of covid vaccine for the hell of it). Play at your own risk.

its finished but its also unfinished.

if you play, beware, you will be on the waiting bandwagon that has been in transit for more than a year:illuminati:
4 shots of Covid vaccine!!! Hey thanks a lot for the answer

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Is the girl from your avatar from the Trippin the rift weird pilot?
Yes, this is Six of One, but Chode referred to her as just Six. Chris Moeller was successful in selling the idea to mainstream media, but ended up changing Six's appearance (for the worse in my opinion). I prefer the original. The original video can be found on YouTube.

Reactions: alex sanders

MikeJ212

Feb 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I've never played this game and it's look pretty good, I wanna try it but it seem not update for a lot of time, so is the game complete or is just cancelled??
It's not "cancelled" because the developer wants to keep taking people's money on Patreon, but it's certainly cancelled in the sense that he isn't putting a second of work into it anymore.

Reactions: sadist15

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The best thing to do in this game right now, the only thing closest to completion, is Caroline's route. You can get 5 out of 5 points with her and go through her entire route, until the end. IF IF IF IF IF the update ever comes out, she'll be pregnant. She has the most content I believe right now. Linda (the "landlady") and Celia have the next most content but you can't get 5/5 with them.

It's a good game in it's current state to pass a couple of hours by. But the only girl with a story here, a good story, is Caroline. Plus she's one of the hottest VN girls, at least to me.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
77f69fca228b92f66a51e47865bf15eb2483e82b0ae5ddb0e247f955bcec21ba.jpg
GUYS WILL THERE BE SARA IN NEXT UPDATE PLEASE , ANY ONE TELL ME PLEASE I HEARED SOMEONE TEXTING HERE IN THIS THREAD THERE ONLY FEW SCENE OF SARA AND NO ECHHI STUFF.

Reactions: Nulldev

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Apparently so. I was hoping to see the mom have sex with the young daughter but I guess it’s not to be.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes