magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
It's depressing really, this used to be one of my favourite games. The bastard had even promised to bring in the controversial, but highly sought after pregnancy tag, but now the game is all but abandoned. We didn't even get to fuck the blonde bombshell Aunt.

Many other good games to choose from, I know. But the fate of this one is just... sad.
I will never forgive ICSTOR if he wont release the update.
Aunt.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
This thread keeps popping up which means the game is still popular.

Someone should capitalize on that and continue the game and get donations, like many other games here that are continued by other devs.

They will probably finish the game before icstor does. I'm serious.
Very good idea (y)
Now just find people to develop this game further.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
how can we change the language from Korean to Englsh. sombody help me please
The game has English language by default. Maybe you can change it from the references panel? If not, maybe try pressing "L" key. From where did you downloaded the game again? if you downloaded from F95zone, The game should be on English. Maybe you'll have to redownload.

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
Let's consult the Magic 8 Ball... Oh Magic 8 Ball, this user has asked a question others wish to know as well... Bless us with your answer please... And the window says -

● Don't count on it.
● My reply is no.
● My sources say no.
● Outlook not so good.
● Very doubtful.

Hmmm, there you have it... Take your pick...
Is the girl from your avatar from the Trippin the rift weird pilot?

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
now we are about 14 months after the first promised release date. sad that the game has been abandoned, but it is what it is

Reactions: Mitaba

KayaNee

Feb 4, 2019
I finally figured this out - you have to revisit the security room for another convo to trigger with Big Jake. And then, talking to Celia in the entrance will trigger a distraction so you can erase the videos...
Celia is appearing in the entrance and nowhere else and I also can't get access to her apartment do you have any idea on how to solve this?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes