Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Hey people! Did you know that this great man that provided us with such great meme just died!

:KEK:

Last edited:

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
The best thing to do in this game right now, the only thing closest to completion, is Caroline's route. You can get 5 out of 5 points with her and go through her entire route, until the end. IF IF IF IF IF the update ever comes out, she'll be pregnant. She has the most content I believe right now. Linda (the "landlady") and Celia have the next most content but you can't get 5/5 with them.

It's a good game in it's current state to pass a couple of hours by. But the only girl with a story here, a good story, is Caroline. Plus she's one of the hottest VN girls, at least to me.
Damn dude you still harping on about how thirsty you are for an npc. Never seen someone so obsessed

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
For the record, I do fully believe an update is coming.

It's just going to be a lightning quick one that's basically the ending. No progression with the neighbor girls, no fallout for the teacher, MAYBE a Judy scene, and then an ending. It's basically his calling card.

The guy has passion and I can respect that, but he doesn't plan his games out. Every game he's made it feels like he rushes in, builds it up, gets really into it. . . .then falls short because he loses all motivation to finish because he's already super hype about the NEXT game he's gonna make!

Rinse, repeat

Milf's Control had a bit of an abrupt ending I think, don't actually recall if Incest Story's ending was rushed, but he tried making incest story 2 and Milf's Villa at the same time and both of them got ME3 levels of endings because he was really excited about Milfy City

So again, there will be an update, but it's pretty much just gonna be the ending. (at least that's my guess. always happy to be proven wrong)

Reactions: sadist15 and Preved

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I really love this game
At first I
was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
And so you're back
From outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?
You think I'd crumble?
You think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And…

D

Deleted member 3619428

Next update was supposed to release this month though probably instead of that we will get mental health reports of icestor two months later or so in his status update telling us how he again overwork himself by doing literally nothing of any value.

Loady

Dec 28, 2018
He'll wait until he loses a bunch of patrons before anything at all happens. He'll keep putting out meaningless status updates on patreon to make people think it's imminent to delay that as long as he can.

Then, whether it's this release or in the next 2-3, he'll put out a shitty 1.0 that fails to tie together most of the story threads and only qualifies as a "finished" game in the sense that there's a The End screen. Fanboys will point at that to show that he finishes his games even though it's obviously a cop out.

He'll post about how he loves this game so much and put so much of himself into it that it ended up stressing him out and causing health issues. He'll claim that he wants to come back and finish it properly but he needs to focus on something else to get his inspiration flowing again. He'll promise to come back to Milfy City soon but meanwhile start another project.

And, of course, he'll never come back to finish Milfy City. But that's fine, since he'll have refreshed his patron count with some flashy new project that looks amazing and has a ton of potential but will ultimately stall out and die because his patrons can't see the obvious pattern repeating over and over.

It's a shame. Finishing a project is difficult, especially for something with so much attention, since a bad ending is pretty damaging to a project's (and developer's) long-term legacy. No reason to milk the cow and risk selling subpar milk that drives customers away when people are paying you not to milk it.

alex sanders

Jun 4, 2017
Yes, this is Six of One, but Chode referred to her as just Six. Chris Moeller was successful in selling the idea to mainstream media, but ended up changing Six's appearance (for the worse in my opinion). I prefer the original. The original video can be found on YouTube.

It's been sooo long since I watched that short I don't even remember much apart from some bits of action, will look it up

rockzstar

Apr 1, 2021
guys, I have a small confusion kindly help. so, for example, I have completed "Milfy City " "Version 0.6b" now I want to update the game for "Version 0.6c" so how can I download only the update because the game size is almost 4.6 GB so I don't want to download one more full game with the update I want to download only the update of the game. please help me to find the solution. thank you in advance.

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
guys, I have a small confusion kindly help. so, for example, I have completed "Milfy City " "Version 0.6b" now I want to update the game for "Version 0.6c" so how can I download only the update because the game size is almost 4.6 GB so I don't want to download one more full game with the update I want to download only the update of the game. please help me to find the solution. thank you in advance.
I think .6c was a minor bug fix

pandor666

May 6, 2017
If there is no update available for download on the front page, it usually means that there are no updates available.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
How is the dev getting more patreons by doing nothing?
A couple weeks back I noticed on another download site for adult comics that someone reposted all of ICSTORs comics created from his first few games (IC, IC2, and a couple others). About 6 months prior to that, a different uploader had uploaded all the various Milfy City storylines in comic form (Celia, Linda, Sarah, Caroline, the aunts, etc.). My guess is that it's a marketing ploy to bolster attention to his products. I'm not saying it's the only thing, but I know it got my attention enough that I had to go investigate.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes