Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
How is the dev getting more patreons by doing nothing?
A couple weeks back I noticed on another download site for adult comics that someone reposted all of ICSTORs comics created from his first few games (IC, IC2, and a couple others). About 6 months prior to that, a different uploader had uploaded all the various Milfy City storylines in comic form (Celia, Linda, Sarah, Caroline, the aunts, etc.). My guess is that it's a marketing ploy to bolster attention to his products. I'm not saying it's the only thing, but I know it got my attention enough that I had to go investigate.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
guys, I have a small confusion kindly help. so, for example, I have completed "Milfy City " "Version 0.6b" now I want to update the game for "Version 0.6c" so how can I download only the update because the game size is almost 4.6 GB so I don't want to download one more full game with the update I want to download only the update of the game. please help me to find the solution. thank you in advance.
Just download the compressed version:

Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
How is the dev getting more patreons by doing nothing?
New people, easy answer, it's not because you know how big of a piece of crap this dev is, that other people do, Let's look at the facts, he may be trash, but his game is really good, so if you are a new person just coming in, there is no reason for you to dislike him, cause you don't know the truth. So yeah, he's getting new patreons. That's why we'll never see the end, why work, when you still have about 7000 patreons, despite not having released anything for over a year. I mean, I know I wouldn't let's be honest here.

Reactions: lewdman89

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
guys, I have a small confusion kindly help. so, for example, I have completed "Milfy City " "Version 0.6b" now I want to update the game for "Version 0.6c" so how can I download only the update because the game size is almost 4.6 GB so I don't want to download one more full game with the update I want to download only the update of the game. please help me to find the solution. thank you in advance.
Just wait for update. And download version 1.0 (if he released)

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game abandoned? I went to the Patreon and saw there's been like 7~ goals and completed, but no new updates. I'd take anything at this point.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can definitely understand wanting the guy to update his game and feeling like you're being taken advantage of with not a single update in over two years. I think that and F.I.L.F. are both great games. I can also see liking the game and having a connection with certain characters in the game. It's tough to make these things. It takes a lot of time and energy. I can even understand getting burnt out on making a game after working on mine for a while now. I don't understand a two year absence though. That's definitely taking Patreons for a ride. I know that if I had 6k a month coming in, it would make it a lot easier to stop work and just do the programming to add to the game no matter how dull it became. Blaming each other for being the problem isn't the issue either. It lays squarely on the game maker for stopping progress in my opinion. Playing the game over and over isn't even remotely a problem. Continuing to pay him is a problem, but that's up to the person with the money. It's too bad he wont' keep the game moving forward. It is a good game.
I agree completely. People are going to spend their money on what they want but personally I have much more important things to spend mine on than someone who doesn't stick to their word.

On an unrelated note, if the delays are for his mental health or being burned out I can see a little leeway with delays but if it is going to be this long and he knows it, the only right thing to do is pause his patreon until he sorts out is personal life.

Reactions: sadist15

Trac232

Nov 6, 2017
So many of these devs need to learn a few things from NLTmedia and their work of TreasureofNadia. Good update schedule, with amazing work within the RPGM engine. Not saying they're the best, but definitely up there.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright, I need everyone's help again, looking for another music track. Last week, Willibrord sent me the list of all the names of the tracks in the game, but for some reason, I don't know if that's all of them. I went through the entire list to find one I was looking for, and couldn't find it.

It's the song in the beginning, after the Prologue, where the MC is walking into the living room and his "landlady" asks him for a kiss. It's also the same music that's played as Caroline is waking up the day after the night at the hotel. I've gone through hundreds and hundreds of MacLeod songs but still can't find it, and none of the songs listed in the game track list are that song.

Anyone know what the hell it is?

I appreciate any feedback that sends me in the right direction.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Alright, I need everyone's help again, looking for another music track. Last week, Willibrord sent me the list of all the names of the tracks in the game, but for some reason, I don't know if that's all of them. I went through the entire list to find one I was looking for, and couldn't find it.

It's the song in the beginning, after the Prologue, where the MC is walking into the living room and his "landlady" asks him for a kiss. It's also the same music that's played as Caroline is waking up the day after the night at the hotel. I've gone through hundreds and hundreds of MacLeod songs but still can't find it, and none of the songs listed in the game track list are that song.

Anyone know what the hell it is?

I appreciate any feedback that sends me in the right direction.
Why Did You Do It - Everet Almond

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
New people, easy answer, it's not because you know how big of a piece of crap this dev is, that other people do, Let's look at the facts, he may be trash, but his game is really good, so if you are a new person just coming in, there is no reason for you to dislike him, cause you don't know the truth. So yeah, he's getting new patreons. That's why we'll never see the end, why work, when you still have about 7000 patreons, despite not having released anything for over a year. I mean, I know I wouldn't let's be honest here.
Not to mention his game is #1 on platforms such as fap-nation, drawing a lot of attention.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Holy shit that was a fast response! That's the one! Fuck I thought they were all MacLeod tracks no wonder I couldn't find it. Thank you so much Skeltom I really do appreciate it. (y)
Having a look through them it seems like you were just very unlucky. That seems to be the only one that isn't by him, and perhaps one that's just labeled "Music In Shop" but I can't find that one.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Having a look through them it seems like you were just very unlucky. That seems to be the only one that isn't by him, and perhaps one that's just labeled "Music In Shop" but I can't find that one.
Fucking figures. Yeah I had a problem finding the "Music in Shop" one too. I get all these random YT videos and Google links for that one. Just had bad luck like you said. Well, either way, I'm appreciative of you finding it. I was thrilled with the one I got last week, and now this one. There were 4 other tracks from this game (besides the two I was searching for) that I put on my iPod from this game. I think I have in the neighborhood of about 80 songs from VNs on it now.

Thanks again though for finding it. Just figures the one song from MacLeod was the one I couldn't find. You have no idea how many things I listened to on the Incompetech site. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Skeltom

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I agree completely. People are going to spend their money on what they want but personally I have much more important things to spend mine on than someone who doesn't stick to their word.

On an unrelated note, if the delays are for his mental health or being burned out I can see a little leeway with delays but if it is going to be this long and he knows it, the only right thing to do is pause his patreon until he sorts out is personal life.
Right, at very least he should have a post on there saying he's taking a break so his patreons know what's going on.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes