BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
I hate that the most. Seen it several times where people will say that they are "Finished projects" and ended where they needed to end, but you can just tell they are rushed. They just stop. Feels so much like Poochie.
I had wanted Nergal and Urban demons to go on and this is exactly what happened there too

• Sad
Reactions: DiddlerGames

rockzstar

Apr 1, 2021
i tried all the missions but could not able to complete carolines in version 0.6b
MC have stolen carolines vibrator and then for the next day she sat on chair in front of the door .. this is shown in the walkthrough guide but in my version caroline is not able to sit in front of mirrors don't know why. the story gets repeat and starts from caroline night entry in MC'c room to find vibrator... lol but it sucks anybody with me

unholyrampancy

Apr 9, 2018
I'm fairly certain that Icstor is making bank off of A- people who have forgotten that they're paying to his patreon and B- people who accidentally land on his previous games now and don't have knowledge that he hasn't updated in over a year.

I would argue that keeping this thread alive and not identifying it as "Abandoned" is actually ethically wrong at this point. It's false labelling.

UnityCompleted010

Feb 27, 2021
I'm fairly certain that Icstor is making bank off of A- people who have forgotten that they're paying to his patreon and B- people who accidentally land on his previous games now and don't have knowledge that he hasn't updated in over a year.

I would argue that keeping this thread alive and not identifying it as "Abandoned" is actually ethically wrong at this point. It's false labelling.
F95 doesn't care, apparently because he released 2 or 3 renders of his new game (which he'll also abandon half way through), that means that he's still in communication and thus this game is not abandoned. It is ethically wrong and F95 is helping Icstor scam people.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes