Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
didn't he say that the update will be at the end of this month?:LOL:
He said late May, MAYBE. But his Patreon nor his personal site show anything new about today. I don't believe anything until I see actual proof, not people throwing BS out there to get others jumping through hoops. Those of us who have been around this game long enough pretty much know this drill at this point.

Don't get me wrong I really love this game, but after a while, in this case a long while, only proof matters.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Many of you talk about other developers that actually "care" and are better than ICSTOR, at this point most if not all developers are better no matter what. I'm not a fan of RPGM games, but the only top adult VN/Game developer that actually deliver is NTL Media, 3 to 4 top quality animations plus the additional conversations renders that sometimes have animations too, like blinking or looking around and the RPGM game part every update that is here in less than 20 days, sooner for patrons. DoctorPinkCake updates are not the work of 5 to 6 months, he milks the patrons too. DarkCookie also take a LOT of time for a team not just one person for the actual content that the update offers. PhillyGames also not deliver updates worth the time they take and the quality is not always there. I mentioned this developers taking in consideration the money they make and the quality of the product in their own style and genera, the numbers of patrons and fans in this forums.
All the dev u mentioned work and bring out the update in the best quality and no matter how late everyone knows that there will be an update and information about the update bearing in mind that each of us has his personal life and the dev u mentioned have their basic work besides working on these games Can you tell me what is the reason for the delay in updating milfy city until this time? Why is there no news from the dev? It is a mockery of people and a lack of respect for the people who trust him It is only sufficient to inform people of the latest news from time to time, but he did not do so Therefore, do not wait for people to praise or respect him because of his work, even if it was good, because he did not respect anyone, and in any case, the new update will come out soon, and after that, he will not have a place after that among the developers and among the people until he knows well how to respect everyone

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
this game is not abandoned but actually it is.
Moreover the last chap is really poorly written for the first time there are violence and even murder; the neighbors' story is also really bad.

• Sad
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
this game is not abandoned but actually it is.
Moreover the last chap is really poorly written for the first time there are violence and even murder; the neighbors' story is also really bad.
To be fair, Charles deserves everything he got for doing what he did to Caroline. What happened to Violet is not really a new thing since other games (like Halfway House) have it too and I'm sure helping her in that scene would've certainly made a difference IF this game ever got completed because supposedly there is now, or would be, a set route for her.

The neighbor thing I don't like as much and neither the lesbian aunts. It's pretty obvious though, since they want a child at some point, the MC would be that donor since he's already screwing Yazmin.

But Charles got what he deserved. It does make me wonder if in the future, Caroline finds out about it during her pregnancy.

As we all know, that's just speculation and irrelevant at this point since the game is in limbo.

I will not miss Charles and I'm pretty sure Caroline won't either. He got his just desserts.

Reactions: vmaks

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
the best thing to do is report him to patreon for cheat
I think if it was that easy we wouldn't be here now.

To stand up for the guy for a second, the game is very good. It has rough parts, agreed, but it is still fun to play despite the fact of it's obvious incompletion. I come back to it once a week for my Caroline fix, have some it's music on my iPod, and just overall enjoy playing this game.

I've been using Lain's mod for eons now. Sometimes I give myself money cheats and the whole gallery and what not. Sometimes I play fair, playing the CPU minigames for cash for Caroline, looking for the secret scenes, hell, I even attend school classes to pass the time instead of hitting the double-arrows.

I usually only go through Caroline's route, but I have a save for each girl in the house, plus Celia. I don't pay much attention to the neighbors, the aunts or the twins.

I enjoy it. It's relaxing and I still get some good laughs out of it. He would redeem himself in my eyes IF IF IF IF IF fucking IF the update gets released, but as far as playing any further games down the line from him, nope.

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I think if it was that easy we wouldn't be here now.

To stand up for the guy for a second, the game is very good. It has rough parts, agreed, but it is still fun to play despite the fact of it's obvious incompletion. I come back to it once a week for my Caroline fix, have some it's music on my iPod, and just overall enjoy playing this game.

I've been using Lain's mod for eons now. Sometimes I give myself money cheats and the whole gallery and what not. Sometimes I play fair, playing the CPU minigames for cash for Caroline, looking for the secret scenes, hell, I even attend school classes to pass the time instead of hitting the double-arrows.

I usually only go through Caroline's route, but I have a save for each girl in the house, plus Celia. I don't pay much attention to the neighbors, the aunts or the twins.

I enjoy it. It's relaxing and I still get some good laughs out of it. He would redeem himself in my eyes IF IF IF IF IF fucking IF the update gets released, but as far as playing any further games down the line from him, nope.

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”
I wouldn't hold my breath. This update is going to be final and it will only contain rushed endings the several characters will be forever stuck on "not implemented yet" like it was with previous games. Forget about the classmates, pool girl or conclusion to the therapist story.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Many of you talk about other developers that actually "care" and are better than ICSTOR, at this point most if not all developers are better no matter what. I'm not a fan of RPGM games, but the only top adult VN/Game developer that actually deliver is NTL Media, 3 to 4 top quality animations plus the additional conversations renders that sometimes have animations too, like blinking or looking around and the RPGM game part every update that is here in less than 20 days, sooner for patrons. DoctorPinkCake updates are not the work of 5 to 6 months, he milks the patrons too. DarkCookie also take a LOT of time for a team not just one person for the actual content that the update offers. PhillyGames also not deliver updates worth the time they take and the quality is not always there. I mentioned this developers taking in consideration the money they make and the quality of the product in their own style and genera, the numbers of patrons and fans in this forums.
WOW ... :rolleyes: .. please don't group devs such as DoctorPinkCake and PhillyGames with ICSTOR, not only is it wrong but it also highlights your complete and utter ignorance.

DoctorPinkCake and PhillyGames deliver top notch quality content, both in terms of render AND story. Their games (along with few other) are the ones where there is actual story with character development and choices that matter. Their update may always take few months but they keep their patrons updated AND when they do deliver that update their quality and quantity is consistent, unlike ICSTOR who just masked patches and bugfixes as updates, which in itself took 5-6 months.

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
To answer some of the comments to my post, I didn't say that the developers I mentioned deliver updates that are disappointing or bad quality. I, as a digital artist that know about DAZ studio, Blender, Poser, Maya and 3D Max give my educated opinion about amount of digital work (posing, scene creation and rendering) and the time frame it may take taking in consideration the resources ($) they have. I may be wrong in how much time story (George RR Martin come to mind), coding and testing may take, but I still firm that at least the developers that I mentioned publish updates way too slow in comparison to the time the digital work should be done as it is the most common reason developers give for the time between updates.

In any case, I'm not here defending ICSTOR, only stating the obvious that top earner developers take their time and is for the money not the work the VN or game actually needs.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes