Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
F95 doesn't care, apparently because he released 2 or 3 renders of his new game (which he'll also abandon half way through), that means that he's still in communication and thus this game is not abandoned. It is ethically wrong and F95 is helping Icstor scam people.
I may agree but I think the real problem is that they go by patreon posts and not actual, tangible game updates. People can post one line "updates" on patreon and a game will never be abandoned here, it's... flawed we'll say.

Kinoza

Apr 16, 2018
I'm fairly certain that Icstor is making bank off of A- people who have forgotten that they're paying to his patreon and B- people who accidentally land on his previous games now and don't have knowledge that he hasn't updated in over a year.

I would argue that keeping this thread alive and not identifying it as "Abandoned" is actually ethically wrong at this point. It's false labelling.
Well it's actually a genius strategy. Make a god-tier game. Stop updates. Milk it for as long as people keep paying you.

Reactions: sadist15

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I just want to say that when he said the update is coming around the corner, my country is still democratic. its under dictatorship right now and update is nowhere to be seen. WW3 might become reality before the update.

Dec 24, 2018
For the record, I do fully believe an update is coming.

It's just going to be a lightning quick one that's basically the ending. No progression with the neighbor girls, no fallout for the teacher, MAYBE a Judy scene, and then an ending. It's basically his calling card.

The guy has passion and I can respect that, but he doesn't plan his games out. Every game he's made it feels like he rushes in, builds it up, gets really into it. . . .then falls short because he loses all motivation to finish because he's already super hype about the NEXT game he's gonna make!

Rinse, repeat

Milf's Control had a bit of an abrupt ending I think, don't actually recall if Incest Story's ending was rushed, but he tried making incest story 2 and Milf's Villa at the same time and both of them got ME3 levels of endings because he was really excited about Milfy City

So again, there will be an update, but it's pretty much just gonna be the ending. (at least that's my guess. always happy to be proven wrong)
Ya, that's one of his problems at least. He gets bored of the game he's working on and wants to start a new one. I think hw should stop being so ambitious and just put less girls in his games. Most people are playing his games to fuck the mom and sisters anyway, so just include them. That way there are less characters, less girls to make content for, and your updates have less girls to focus on. That way when he gets bored at least he was only focusing on 2-3 girls rather than 10+ so they will get more content and complete story lines in that time span. And since he could just focus on the mom and sisters most of his patrons would be satisfied and he'd get to start a new game, which his patrons would also like since they'd be satisfied with the last game too.

But he's got more issues than that, issues which most devs have, and that's a lack of work ethic and respect. They just don't want to work on their games, but then again who can blame them? Their patrons pay them regardless. Why not just sit around getting paid to do whatever you want, except work. Who in their right mind wouldn't love a job like that? The biggest problem are the simps, paypigs, and fanboys that enable devs to go extended periods without updates, or put out subpar updates. That'll always be an issue because there are a lot of patrons like that, especially with more popular games/devs. And unfortunately there are very few devs who actually respect their supporters enough to continue putting out quality content in a fair amount of time even though they don't have to since their paypigs will pay them anyway.

So he'll probably just put out a rushed ending, like he's done before. I'm sure his new game will be great, but he'll probably get too ambitious, burn out, get bored, and then he'll just sit around all day playing league of legends or doing whatever else he enjoys in his free time, because he'll have nothing but free time since his patrons will pay him anyway and he doesn't respect them enough to fulfill his promises. But who can blame him for not respecting his patrons? I sure don't.

Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
Many of you talk about other developers that actually "care" and are better than ICSTOR, at this point most if not all developers are better no matter what. I'm not a fan of RPGM games, but the only top adult VN/Game developer that actually deliver is NTL Media, 3 to 4 top quality animations plus the additional conversations renders that sometimes have animations too, like blinking or looking around and the RPGM game part every update that is here in less than 20 days, sooner for patrons. DoctorPinkCake updates are not the work of 5 to 6 months, he milks the patrons too. DarkCookie also take a LOT of time for a team not just one person for the actual content that the update offers. PhillyGames also not deliver updates worth the time they take and the quality is not always there. I mentioned this developers taking in consideration the money they make and the quality of the product in their own style and genera, the numbers of patrons and fans in this forums.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So is there a harem route for both sis and the mom since its on the title screen after all and if so how do I get it?
There is that route with Sara, Caroline and Linda, but it is unavailable right now since the game is not completed (and most likely, never will be.) The only near-full route you can get now is Caroline with 5/5 points. Her ending route is her being pregnant, but like I said, the game is not complete. But her full-game route is available, but not the ending.

Reactions: Preved

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yo ikstor the games at least 90% done. Just release the game now. I'll play the last 10% in black & white, or shapes, or binary code even
I think at this point most fans who have dealt with the shenanigans of this game would be willing to accept stick figures. As much as I would love to see the ending with Caroline, I'm not expecting any of it. The tiniest sliver of hope I hold for this game I hope really doesn't want to go away.

I'm not going to lose faith in this game until it officially gets the dreaded abandoned tag. I'll still play it, but it'll be a shame.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
Many of you talk about other developers that actually "care" and are better than ICSTOR, at this point most if not all developers are better no matter what. I'm not a fan of RPGM games, but the only top adult VN/Game developer that actually deliver is NTL Media, 3 to 4 top quality animations plus the additional conversations renders that sometimes have animations too, like blinking or looking around and the RPGM game part every update that is here in less than 20 days, sooner for patrons. DoctorPinkCake updates are not the work of 5 to 6 months, he milks the patrons too. DarkCookie also take a LOT of time for a team not just one person for the actual content that the update offers. PhillyGames also not deliver updates worth the time they take and the quality is not always there. I mentioned this developers taking in consideration the money they make and the quality of the product in their own style and genera, the numbers of patrons and fans in this forums.
now thats greedy bastard , dr. pink cake is one of those great dev , just the writing alone already topnotch , and since he started from acting lesson to being a dik he always delivers . the hell u talkin about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes