Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
To be fair, Charles deserves everything he got for doing what he did to Caroline. What happened to Violet is not really a new thing since other games (like Halfway House) have it too and I'm sure helping her in that scene would've certainly made a difference IF this game ever got completed because supposedly there is now, or would be, a set route for her.

The neighbor thing I don't like as much and neither the lesbian aunts. It's pretty obvious though, since they want a child at some point, the MC would be that donor since he's already screwing Yazmin.

But Charles got what he deserved. It does make me wonder if in the future, Caroline finds out about it during her pregnancy.

As we all know, that's just speculation and irrelevant at this point since the game is in limbo.

I will not miss Charles and I'm pretty sure Caroline won't either. He got his just desserts.
Oh god, I hope this game not gonna end up with this imperegnation crap.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh god, I hope this game not gonna end up with this imperegnation crap.
Well as of right now, the only one that even shows the "next step" route is Caroline and she's pregnant. I don't know if the other two girls in the house (Sara, Linda) will follow in their solo routes. No way to know unless the game is finished, and right now, that's asking a lot, and I mean A LOT and logically, only Caroline being pregnant in the "post-route" makes sense.

Sara still hasn't done vaginal and I doubt Linda's life will allow for it since she needs to work (with or without Bob in the house)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The problem is, in a way, this is the 3rd/4th time he's fooled us
I would think it's more than that by now to be honest. It really is.

Imagine this game 100% FULLY done?

Now I'm talking all the main girls, all the side girls, and all of the "placeholder" girls that maybe had one scene in the classroom or the chick at the pool? Full routes (game and "post-route" like Caroline's pregnancy for example) for all of them? Everything full completed? Could've been easily one of the best VNs ever and a true Top 5 game here that could've brought more attention (and revenue perhaps) to this site than it is now.

It really is a fucking shame.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I would think it's more than that by now to be honest. It really is.

Imagine this game 100% FULLY done?

Now I'm talking all the main girls, all the side girls, and all of the "placeholder" girls that maybe had one scene in the classroom or the chick at the pool? Full routes (game and "post-route" like Caroline's pregnancy for example) for all of them? Everything full completed? Could've been easily one of the best VNs ever and a true Top 5 game here that could've brought more attention (and revenue perhaps) to this site than it is now.

It really is a fucking shame.
Of course, and that's the reason he hasn't been abandoned. We all see the talent and the potential. If these were mediocre games then nobody would care. Hell, even if it was just a pretty good game. But I'd say when they come out his games are top of the line.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Of course, and that's the reason he hasn't been abandoned. We all see the talent and the potential. If these were mediocre games then nobody would care. Hell, even if it was just a pretty good game. But I'd say when they come out his games are top of the line.
Actually I've been thinking about this for quite a bit, I just never "verbalized" it here. Late last year the thoughts of what this game would be like fully completed would be amazing; girls, routes, prologues, etc. Anyway, it's all just a pipe dream at this point.

And as for the thread being active lately, I guess that's partially my fault so I guess I'll take the blame. :LOL:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Well as of right now, the only one that even shows the "next step" route is Caroline and she's pregnant. I don't know if the other two girls in the house (Sara, Linda) will follow in their solo routes. No way to know unless the game is finished, and right now, that's asking a lot, and I mean A LOT and logically, only Caroline being pregnant in the "post-route" makes sense.

Sara still hasn't done vaginal and I doubt Linda's life will allow for it since she needs to work (with or without Bob in the house)
I was just worried, that this game would end up running around the city, and impregnate every woman you meet(hate this crap), i finished two routes with mom/Linda and Caroline, completly ignore every other routes.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I was just worried, that this game would end up running around the city, and impregnate every woman you meet(hate this crap), i finished two routes with mom/Linda and Caroline, completly ignore every other routes.
Yeah my eyes have only been for Caroline for a long time. I love her story, the ups and downs her and the MC take until that one night where she finally lets go and gives herself up to the idea of the relationship with the MC. Usually the middle sister/roommate in VNs are bitches, stuck up, hostile, whatever but it's nice to see in this game that we had a caring character that fit that position not like Bella from SL (initially), Veronica (MotH) or Ashley (HH) to name a quick few off the top of my head.

I do have saves for all four of the main girls and one save for "everything" but only Caroline is used about at least 99% of the time. If I want to see Linda's scenes or the very few of Sara, that's what Lain's mod is for.

halil123

May 23, 2017
DoctorPinkCake updates are not the work of 5 to 6 months, he milks the patrons too.
What a sad joke.... DPC updates take 3-4 months not 6, and they have more content than two updates of icstor put together.

Also you are complaining about other devs while icstor doesn't release any update. No matter how bad you think other devs are at least they are doing something.

Icstor could jam a icbm up his supporters ass and they would still shill for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bepis666

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah my eyes have only been for Caroline for a long time. I love her story, the ups and downs her and the MC take until that one night where she finally lets go and gives herself up to the idea of the relationship with the MC. Usually the middle sister/roommate in VNs are bitches, stuck up, hostile, whatever but it's nice to see in this game that we had a caring character that fit that position not like Bella from SL (initially), Veronica (MotH) or Ashley (HH) to name a quick few off the top of my head.

I do have saves for all four of the main girls and one save for "everything" but only Caroline is used about at least 99% of the time. If I want to see Linda's scenes or the very few of Sara, that's what Lain's mod is for.
Totally agree with you, i love her story, her personality, her kindness, i like how the relationship with the MC develops into something more,
damn, i wish this game was just about her(just my opinion). To be fair, its my first game in 3D that i try, and lucky for me, i start the right route.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Totally agree with you, i love her story, her personality, her kindness, i like how the relationship with the MC develops into something more,
damn, i wish this game was just about her(just my opinion). To be fair, its my first game in 3D that i try, and lucky for me, i start the right route.
This was the first VN for me too as the lockdown started here in the U.S. Initially I did all the routes in the house my first playthrough, Caroline's was last, and since then, it's been all about her. Have to give ICSTOR credit though when it comes to her at least.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes