Knight D

Jun 19, 2020
Hi friends!! I come from the future!! Does the covid-19 pandemic sound familiar to you? Nobody remembers here anymore. I can't tell you the year but we are in World War III, there are zoombies. Women don't want to have children anymore and have created their own religious cult with a Goddess and all that... Oh, by the way, remember that ICSTOR had mentioned something about an update in the date of May 2021, well...
Do we have faster rendering machines in future that can give updates by week

Reactions: mhoyko

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hi friends!! I come from the future!! Does the covid-19 pandemic sound familiar to you? Nobody remembers here anymore. I can't tell you the year but we are in World War III, there are zoombies. Women don't want to have children anymore and have created their own religious cult with a Goddess and all that... Oh, by the way, remember that ICSTOR had mentioned something about an update in the date of May 2021, well...
Say hello for me to George Jetson and Mr. Spacely will ya?

Reactions: mhoyko

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Fact: As long as the patreon doesn't go below 5000 then forget it to get new update, its easy money so no need to release any updates because my patreon grow more with only one news update

Reactions: sadist15

Fappening

Nov 24, 2018
Lmao ICSTOR's bullshit in 23 days? Impossible, 23 years? Most probably. Because I heard he got coma from sugoma. Also how do I fucking unwatch this thread seeing an eye besides the thread title makes my eyes sore.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Lmao ICSTOR's bullshit in 23 days? Impossible, 23 years? Most probably. Because I heard he got coma from sugoma. Also how do I fucking unwatch this thread seeing an eye besides the thread title makes my eyes sore.

You dont understand. Its not a counter for the next update.. its a counter for his next excuse/info. because if there is no comm from the dev in 3 months, this thread gets an "abandoned" tag.

May 26, 2018
In previous versions, how often does ICSTOR update this game ? It has more 1 year but he doesn't update :v
Every 3-5 months I remember. I remember being super excited for the first Caroline Update where she gives a bj. That release was in July or something like that. Then Linda update was November 17 of that same year. After that is where more delaying began for the 2nd caroline update. After that we are here...

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
You dont understand. Its not a counter for the next update.. its a counter for his next excuse/info. because if there is no comm from the dev in 3 months, this thread gets an "abandoned" tag.
You know f95 received icstor's money so they don't put "abandoned tag". And with that, more newbie will come and support his patreon.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You know f95 received icstor's money so they don't put "abandoned tag". And with that, more newbie will come and support his patreon.
I don't know why people assume F95 is somehow in on it.

It's much more likely that they just consistently enforce their policy and ICSTOR, who has been making games for years, is familiar and knows what he needs to do to keep the tag away

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes