Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So after reading this forum, I'm thinking it was a bad idea to start this gem so early. And I never see Caroline story end. God damn, I'm sad.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You just answered a question with a question, where the initial question was where did he update his activity and you asked me if i know that if he shows activity then he's active. That was stupid, honestly. The question is: WHERE did he show his activity a week ago?
. . . dude. His fucking Patreon, literally where all devs update their patrons.

He's not going to share stuff here. It's actually fairly rare (but still happens) that devs are actually part of the f95 community.

Fuck, tons of games outright say on the OP "the dev does not support that this game is on this site"

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have a theory I don't know if someone said it in the past but ICSTOR we all know that he has mental problems according to him, and that he is in therapy for that, but it would be that the therapist is also milking him to get all the money from him possible? :unsure:

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
I have a theory I don't know if someone said it in the past but ICSTOR we all know that he has mental problems according to him, and that he is in therapy for that, but it would be that the therapist is also milking him to get all the money from him possible? :unsure:
You're sounding like Tony Soprano

Reactions: foxxy11

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

He's not going to share stuff here. It's actually fairly rare (but still happens) that devs are actually part of the f95 community.

Fuck, tons of games outright say on the OP "the dev does not support that this game is on this site"
The last update on his Patreon was

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I do believe that he was initially burned out and needed a break, so he claimed that he will turn off Patreon donations but his stupid fans said "NO we love you, don't worry, we'll pay you even though you're not updating this game", so ICSTOR took a break, he looked at his donator count and surprisingly it didn't go down as much as he thought, in fact when losing a Patreon a new one would pop up, so he's like you know what I can get paid without doing anything, just need to pop up every year and claim some bull just so this won't get listed as abandoned. Believe it or not he makes roughly 700k/year for doing nothing and it's all legal, in fact his Patreon count keeps climbing for some reason, it's really strange, it's like he has a big following of masochists that enjoy being lied to.

UnityCompleted010

Feb 27, 2021
F95 doesn't care, apparently because he released 2 or 3 renders of his new game (which he'll also abandon half way through), that means that he's still in communication and thus this game is not abandoned. It is ethically wrong and F95 is helping Icstor scam people.
I was given a warning for posting this by a mod named "fried", he claimed that posting this was abusive behavior and that my account will now be limited. That tells you everything you need to know

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

You're just making yourself look bad. Where's evidence that he was active 1 week ago? Screenshot or it didn't happen.

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry for my English, I use the Google translator.

So I imagine ICSTOR writing the next post.

" Hello (yes, I stay alive and well).

First of all, I wish you all are very well at this time.

First, I know that I had said that there would probably be a new update of Milf City before the end of May 2021, and I am very sad that I will not be able to do it, I really feel very bad about it and I will not make excuses, but for me it was difficult these last 2 months: an atomic bomb exploded on the other side of my house. Also the aliens came to kidnap me and steal my ideas for the game using anal dildos that produced pain and pleasure at the same time, it was very stressful. And if all that was not enough, I got pregnant (don't ask me how or why) and even though I have made an effort to deliver an update, it was not possible.

But not everything is bad, there is good news ... I can say 90% that maybe before the end of Biden's term there will be an update of Milf City, I have been working on it as I said before and although I can not even upload an image, I assure you that you will like it.

Oh by the way, to all those who criticize me for scamming on the Patreon. To begin with, I do not force anyone to give me their money without me giving them something in return, besides that if one leaves, another fool arrives and I can give myself a good life ... Mmmmh, this last part I don't know, I think I will delete it because it really says what I think, well, before uploading the post I remove it.

Well friends, that's it, wait for news very soon and that everything goes well! "

Saludos amigos desde México!!

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry for my English, I use the Google translator.

So I imagine ICSTOR writing the next post.

" Hello (yes, I stay alive and well).

First of all, I wish you all are very well at this time.

First, I know that I had said that there would probably be a new update of Milf City before the end of May 2021, and I am very sad that I will not be able to do it, I really feel very bad about it and I will not make excuses, but for me it was difficult these last 2 months: an atomic bomb exploded on the other side of my house. Also the aliens came to kidnap me and steal my ideas for the game using anal dildos that produced pain and pleasure at the same time, it was very stressful. And if all that was not enough, I got pregnant (don't ask me how or why) and even though I have made an effort to deliver an update, it was not possible.

But not everything is bad, there is good news ... I can say 90% that maybe before the end of Biden's term there will be an update of Milf City, I have been working on it as I said before and although I can not even upload an image, I assure you that you will like it.

Oh by the way, to all those who criticize me for scamming on the Patreon. To begin with, I do not force anyone to give me their money without me giving them something in return, besides that if one leaves, another fool arrives and I can give myself a good life ... Mmmmh, this last part I don't know, I think I will delete it because it really says what I think, well, before uploading the post I remove it.

Well friends, that's it, wait for news very soon and that everything goes well! "

Saludos amigos desde México!!
Wait did he actually say he would release something in May? How can someone keep lying after getting exposed everytime..

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes