Sheperdxgn

Mar 24, 2018
I was given a warning for posting this by a mod named "fried", he claimed that posting this was abusive behavior and that my account will now be limited. That tells you everything you need to know
ah that guy, had a few run ins with him a few years back before he was a mod. One of the people trying to defend/justify this B.S so expect no punishment/abandoned to happen at all. In fact people just need to stop commenting on this thread in general your doing the exact opposite of what your trying to accomplish. Me and many others tried to do what you guys are doing now years ago but here we are years later and still in the same situation. Literally the only reason this game is still on the first page of trending is because of all the traffic it keeps getting in the comments. Me and the people that tried to expose this issue realized our best way at stopping it is just silence since we all know the mods aren't going to do anything. So please from one disgruntled user to another STOP POSTING COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD you are literally helping this pos.

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
Nothing we haven't seen before. One of the scene's from Violet's route, which I STILL don't understand why there is one. But, oh well.
Wait, is there a route with Violet i miss? i never seen her after cosplay photoshoot, and kinda curious ending her route.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
They still up on reddit that's where I got the link from. Not sure why they posting a single censored version now tho lol
Don't know. I don't understand at least 90% of what happens in this thread. Just going along for the ride and seeing where it leads. Maybe someday soon it'll have my wonderful pregnant Caroline at the end of it. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes