iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
I don't get it, i realized the only way yo get an update was to stop supporting him and i did it like a year ago
Why is his patreon climbing?
Is anyone really dumb enough to buy his excuses?

Reactions: LadyBee

burningdance

Mar 5, 2019
I mean, he doesn't even publish any new information like screenshots or discussion about version 1.0, and ppl just keep feeding him, try to think guys, if a version jump from 0.6 to 1.0, there are at least 40% of content that should be developed, but no more news on his patreon... thats so disgusting..

Reactions: LadyBee
Feb 11, 2021
I've been out of the loop on this whole milfy city thing for a while now guys. Can someone fill me in?
Much appreciated.
Same. Honestly surprised this dumpster fire hasn't been locked until the next update drops, if it ever does

Oh also does anyone know of another good game where the character model for Sara is used? I was hoping to progress her storyline but given the long wait, I'm hoping she's fuckable elsewhere:LOL:

Reactions: Boldano

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Still the greatest adult game ever made. A crime if it goes unfinished! ICSTOR must deliver.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I've been out of the loop on this whole milfy city thing for a while now guys. Can someone fill me in?
Much appreciated.
Dev stopped working on the game in 2019, posts updates every now and again about how he's either; suffering mental health problems, is burned out, is starting a new game, is appointing more discord mods to simp for him.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
He's one of the ones known for starting new games / not finishing. The George R R Martin of Daz Studio, but artist are all broken toys or they wouldn't be artists usually.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes