BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Is that real? Not defending him but I don't remember it ever saying Release in May 2021
U can find my older Post where I copy past
Release on 2021 line.
(I don't know how to link that message (must be 1-2 week)
Now I am taking a screenshot for next time (now on).
People claim it is fake news, on his discord but it is not. I check his page from time to time (for research purpose. LoL)

Last edited:

lhacker.mya45

Apr 5, 2021
He set the progress release in may 2021, after he released the post update in march. Dunno why all of you try and lie now and say he didn't. But at least we found the people who is still paying him lol XD

Reactions: BurnerBanner

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is that real? Not defending him but I don't remember it ever saying Release in May 2021
Icstor said in March: "The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021, but that date is not certain as I don’t want to disappoint you all if I don't release the game in that estimated time frame but updates will follow if delays will occur. "

Imao, if anyone expected an update for May after Icstor said "update maybe in May, but this year for sure" the egg is on their face. He already pushed the boundary to the end of this year with that post.

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Icstor said in March: "The release will be this year for sure, rather faster than later. The date that I can estimate for release is late May 2021, but that date is not certain as I don’t want to disappoint you all if I don't release the game in that estimated time frame but updates will follow if delays will occur. "

Imao, if anyone expected an update for May after Icstor said "update maybe in May, but this year for sure" the egg is on their face. He already pushed the boundary to the end of this year with that post.
I was really banking on this one, but I'll go wash off the egg.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes