ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
He's one of the ones known for starting new games / not finishing. The George R R Martin of Daz Studio, but artist are all broken toys or they wouldn't be artists usually.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Then what in your humble opinion makes it into the top 5? Just pure curiosity on my part, also thanks in regards
DIK
ToN
shut up and dance
Lewdlab's 2 games(best character models imo)

i like intertwined, my pleasure and chasing sunsets more for narrative purposes, but you can say that's subjective.
i also like Stiglet's Visit more cause of the girls, again subjective.

Reactions: Hyperios84

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I don't understand what's with people posting stuff like: He said late may this means until 31st May at 23:59. Some cases, bullshit like he said he will release this year or even worse: he said he will release some time in this lifetime. Please save yourself from this crap.

People post to much bullshit like these previews that were posted at least a thousand times, seriously what the fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: BurnerBanner

mhoyko

Jan 23, 2020
Guys, I came from being with a clairvoyant ... I went with her since she wanted to talk to my dead mother and what was my surprise that ICSTOR himself appeared and told me that he died of covid last year, that who claims to be ICSTOR is a imposter who just wants to keep getting money from Patreon.

By the way, he says hello to everyone and obviously don't expect any update today!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Interesting situation... A Mod may need to address this... If someone removes information on their Patreon page but tells no one and doesn't flag it as new or changed information, does the 90 day communications clock restart or continue on it's original timeframe? If you look at his page, there's no indication on the page regarding news or communications since March 19. Since there's no real communications attempt, does the June 19 date still stand as a need for communications on the status? I may be wrong, but if it is considered communications, he now has until September 1 to provide another new communication. The Mods have already indicated that if he doesn't provide an update release by December 19, it gets flagged as Abandoned (2 years without an Update). I found it interesting that he was replying on the 19th of the month, because he only needs to provide 2 more communications (June 19 and September 19) to carry him to that December 19 deadline... Or if the month deletion on his page is considered communications, the new communications dates are August 31 and November 30.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
He modified his petron today
From this
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in May 2021

To this
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
Unbelievable but yet expected.

Interesting situation... A Mod may need to address this... If someone removes information on their Patreon page but tells no one and doesn't flag it as new or changed information, does the 90 day communications clock restart or continue on it's original timeframe? If you look at his page, there's no indication on the page regarding news or communications since March 19. Since there's no real communications attempt, does the June 19 date still stand as a need for communications on the status? I may be wrong, but if it is considered communications, he now has until September 1 to provide another new communication. The Mods have already indicated that if he doesn't provide an update release by December 19, it gets flagged as Abandoned (2 years without an Update). I found it interesting that he was replying on the 19th of the month, because he only needs to provide 2 more communications (June 19 and September 19) to carry him to that December 19 deadline... Or if the month deletion on his page is considered communications, the new communications dates are August 31 and November 30.
I think it's considered communication since technically I would say, it's "new information."

Mod's choice, not ours :cautious:

I'm not going to lie about this one, I'm pretty pissed. I love the guy for giving me Caroline, but HATE(!!!!!) the guy for not finishing Caroline or the game. Yes I do weekly Caroline runs just for shits and kicks, but I want to finish the DAMN FUCKING STORY already :mad:

Reactions: stevejerks
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes