Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So about 4 hours ago, I mentioned I was on my standard Caroline run, and I'm up to the date on the bench towards the end of the game where she's saying all the things that happened to her with Charles.

I always enjoyed the music on the first part of that scene and since I have about 50-60 VN songs on my iPod already, would anyone have ANY idea what the music is for that scene.

I don't want any wise-crack comments. I know I'm looking for a candle to light in a very dark cave here but you never know who would have the answer.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Cholos

Jul 19, 2017
So about 4 hours ago, I mentioned I was on my standard Caroline run, and I'm up to the date on the bench towards the end of the game where she's saying all the things that happened to her with Charles.

I always enjoyed the music on the first part of that scene and since I have about 50-60 VN songs on my iPod already, would anyone have ANY idea what the music is for that scene.

I don't want any wise-crack comments. I know I'm looking for a candle to light in a very dark cave here but you never know who would have the answer.
Have you used Shazam?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020

much of the music is made by Kevin Macleod maybe when you browse through some of his stuff you'll find it. isn't there a credit file in the game somewhere?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I've used Unren on this game to get to all the separate files, if you have a title I can get you the mp3 of the track(s) you want.
It's that one specific track in the beginning of the scene when they're on the bench and she's telling him about all the crap with Charles.

I've just started looking through his site now but there's so much here. It's going to be a while for sure. I have no idea what that track music is listed under category-wise, so I started in "Contemporary"

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It's that one specific track in the beginning of the scene when they're on the bench and she's telling him about all the crap with Charles.

I've just started looking through his site now but there's so much here. It's going to be a while for sure. I have no idea what that track music is listed under category-wise, so I started in "Contemporary"
PM Me I have a list of all the tracks used in the game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

I DID though just find the main theme for the game (music at the main menu) pretty funny.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020

Is it the one that starts when he goes through her bag?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
why is it dead? didnt he promise to finish this during may?
its been over a year since the last update and we a few months from making 2 years, so after the last update icstor decided to work on the new game he announced but after so much hate he after like 2-4 months decide to go back making milfy city but has everyone know he is the slowest dev around also the milker and we have a certain that he isnt working on the game all the time since he already fck up last update where he stayed for 4 months doing nothing about the game but still recieveing money (he was lying to his patreons but still the idiots didnt care about him stealing money), has for promises dont take it seriously or truthfull when is from Icstor since he has a huge history of lying.

Reactions: LadyBee

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
If it's been almost 2 yrs why isn't this flagged as abandoned? Can't understand how the whole onhold/abandoned thing works around here. Seen some take longer than a couple of months and they get tagged with onhold but it's been almost 2 yrs and this has neither.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes