Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
The moral of this game is:

1. Be dominant.
2. Anticipate her pleasure too.
3. Don't use a condom. [1]

[1] Because it's hard to do in 3d graphics.
It's not hard. Just almost nobody fetish that.. add a ring at the base, recolor the penis to match the ring color, apply a material that shines. No bone rigging required.
The same way skin tight suits are "modeled".. they're just body figures with a layer of paint, there's no nude body underneath

Apr 14, 2021
It's not hard. Just almost nobody fetish that.. add a ring at the base, recolor the penis to match the ring color, apply a material that shines. No bone rigging required.
The same way skin tight suits are "modeled".. they're just body figures with a layer of paint, there's no nude body underneath
Would be fun if everyone gets an STD, I mean that is really hot right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mickep

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Or they are deleting posts because it is crapy posts, even spammy posts. Please note that I'm totally ignorant of what this dev is doing with the game, and his relationship with his audience and the f95 forum including mods. We are now in 2681 pages, it's not like anyone has time to read all the posts, right?
Amm...last time I was on I had to read around 1692 from almost 3k pages to search for a specific information that nobody tagged it or saved it at the first page... :HideThePain:

Apr 14, 2021
Amm...last time I was on I had to read around 1692 from almost 3k pages to search for a specific information that nobody tagged it or saved it at the first page... :HideThePain:
Yeah, consequental information means life or death, as sex, new life, surivial and thriving. In the right time scale we are even talking about multi-contental life, not only in Africa.

come check back when the pandemic is over.
And after that civilisation...

puente grande

Sep 17, 2017
This man has managed to create a very unique scam. Technically pledges come with no expectation of a return product so you can't really do anything about it. It boggles the mind that this has worked for so long.

Edit: no, I don't think this was originally designed as such but it's quite evident he realized the potential eventually.

Reactions: Jarul and Ramagar
Apr 14, 2021
This man has managed to create a very unique scam. Technically pledges come with no expectation of a return product so you can't really do anything about it. It boggles the mind that this has worked for so long.

Edit: no, I don't think this was originally designed as such but it's quite evident he realized the potential eventually.
It's not a scam (that I am aware of). Yet wouldn't choose to be a Patreon myself.

If that happens then he will have only himself to blame.
There is none to blame. People are invested in the story, and want to contribute to it, because they can relate, what is happening that I am unaware of?

• Angry
Reactions: byskup
Apr 14, 2021
Scale means that if you provide value many people at 15$ to 100$ per month over time, that becomes quite a large amount of money. For some people the 0.6e version is maybe itself worth 15$ per month? Do you know how much some people pay to be with webcam girls? I mean when people get passioned about somthing, they can be ready to pay up unresonable amounts of money. That isn't itself a scam?

kenichiz46

Jun 12, 2018
Scale means that if you provide value many people at 15$ to 100$ per month over time, that becomes quite a large amount of money. For some people the 0.6e version is maybe itself worth 15$ per month? Do you know how much some people pay to be with webcam girls? I mean when people get passioned about something, they can be ready to pay up unreasonable amounts of money. That isn't itself a scam?
ehhhh, that would apply to him if he stated this was the last, but he's not stating the game as completed or abandoned, we all know that if your not stating the truth about what your doing it can still be considered a scam. Ofc your point is true if all his patreons are only doing it because either at the time or now only care about the game as it is, but continuosly selling hope is what most scams tend to do.

i feel like this is something that came to just have the characteristics of a scam and at this point if it looks like shit and it smells like shit its probably shit.

Reactions: Jarul
Apr 14, 2021
ehhhh, that would apply to him if he stated this was the last, but he's not stating the game as completed or abandoned, we all know that if your not stating the truth about what your doing it can still be considered a scam. Ofc your point is true if all his patreons are only doing it because either at the time or now only care about the game as it is, but continuosly selling hope is what most scams tend to do.

i feel like this is something that came to just have the characteristics of a scam and at this point if it looks like shit and it smells like shit its probably shit.
I'm not getting paid to defend this dev, so sure he is a scamer. And then what?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes