rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Whilst I don’t believe the abandoned tag would have that much of an impact as some would hope, F95 has been a great place to know whom to support and where to cut ties from.
He wouldn't post just before the three months mark if it didn't have an impact. Just look at his Patreon posts with that three months rule in mind. He almost missed it in October though.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
He wouldn't post just before the three months mark if it didn't have an impact. Just look at his Patreon posts with that three months rule in mind. He almost missed it in October though.
However, during the last purge a mod said that he would get the tag, no matter what, if nothing is released within two years. So that deadline is December 2, but note that it apparently does not state how big the update has to be...

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I'm sure this has probably already been asked before but why does it take so long between updates? Doesn't look like that's the case with other games.
ICSTOR is milking his patreons for the last 2 years with promises that it is done soon.

I wonder why the MC have not obtained an "abandoned" tag. The dev is ibviousle unable to complete the game due to the lack of team who made all the existence part.
the rule is 3 months of no activitiy, and he is providing news before that...
For me a clear sign that he is doing it deliberately.

For a fun read, go to the Milky City off-topic thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-off-topic-discussion.38466/page-87

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes