jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
I just still can't fucking believe this guy has 6k patrons after almost 2 years of this bullshit, he knows at this point he just has to release "updates" every couple of months to keep these morons paying. Its just fucking sad at this point.

Like, don't get me wrong I love the game, but clearly this guy finds it easier to just do nothing and still get paid the same he would if he actually released updates. There are much better Devs out there currently, that actually update theirs games, which are also good, that get similar support, but dont just get fucking lazy after their success.

I hope one day he actually updates the game, but this should have been labeled abandoned a year ago

End rant.

Plot twist: ICSTOR's savvy business model of logarithmic progression of update delivery has attracted the attention of top gaming industry tycoons, he is soon to be named ElectronicArts chief gaming development executive.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
Why do people support this guy ? I get supporting him when the updates came more often coz the content in it is good. There shit tons of devs that are working really hard and if you want to support some dev, it's better to support someone who is actually trying. I can suggest some if you want to.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I can definitely understand wanting the guy to update his game and feeling like you're being taken advantage of with not a single update in over two years. I think that and F.I.L.F. are both great games. I can also see liking the game and having a connection with certain characters in the game. It's tough to make these things. It takes a lot of time and energy. I can even understand getting burnt out on making a game after working on mine for a while now. I don't understand a two year absence though. That's definitely taking Patreons for a ride. I know that if I had 6k a month coming in, it would make it a lot easier to stop work and just do the programming to add to the game no matter how dull it became. Blaming each other for being the problem isn't the issue either. It lays squarely on the game maker for stopping progress in my opinion. Playing the game over and over isn't even remotely a problem. Continuing to pay him is a problem, but that's up to the person with the money. It's too bad he wont' keep the game moving forward. It is a good game.

Reactions: opfela and Nacht13

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Most likely, since it's the Linda route, his company would go under and they divorce or at least split up if you Tell the Truth.

If you Lie, you just don't get the sex scenes with twins. Other than that, we won't know until (and IF) the game's finished (but last I saw in that game, the twins would only appear depending on what Patreon said)

So tanking Bob's company and him going under is the only thing I see really happening and the impending divorce/split up that would come from it.

As of right now, there's no consequence, so tell the twins the truth and get the sex scenes.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
I can definitely understand wanting the guy to update his game and feeling like you're being taken advantage of with not a single update in over two years. I think that and F.I.L.F. are both great games. I can also see liking the game and having a connection with certain characters in the game. It's tough to make these things. It takes a lot of time and energy. I can even understand getting burnt out on making a game after working on mine for a while now. I don't understand a two year absence though. That's definitely taking Patreons for a ride. I know that if I had 6k a month coming in, it would make it a lot easier to stop work and just do the programming to add to the game no matter how dull it became. Blaming each other for being the problem isn't the issue either. It lays squarely on the game maker for stopping progress in my opinion. Playing the game over and over isn't even remotely a problem. Continuing to pay him is a problem, but that's up to the person with the money. It's too bad he wont' keep the game moving forward. It is a good game.
Icstor and this strict adherence to the abandoned tag rule is the reasons I pay a lot less on patreon, and I do not trust the mods to make correct desicions.

Mar 25, 2018
I don't think putting an abandon tag in this thread will do any harm to ICSTOR. I'm not sure how patreon works, but the income ICSTOR is getting is solely from patreon. The issue here is that this game has been abandon for more than a year yet he still receive income from his patreon without doing anything. Patreon should actually remove ICSTOR from both patreon and F95 as this has become a scam.

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
Why isnt there an abandoned tag on this? Gates Motel is marked as abandoned yet the last update to Milfy City was 8 months before that games last update.

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Why isnt there an abandoned tag on this? Gates Motel is marked as abandoned yet the last update to Milfy City was 8 months before that games last update.
It is because Icstor circumvents the rule for abandoned on F95 with timely new information that he is doing something. There has to be 3 months of no communication from the dev to get the abandoned tag.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
ICSTOR hasn't posted any new preview meaning he hasn't done anything.

There will be no update this month (nor this year.)

F95 really needs to put an abandoned tag on this game. He's fooling with us.

:mad:
I remember reading someone saying that ICSTOR had some pull or some friendship with F95's moderators and that's why his game was never being tagged as abandoned as it should.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes