Marphey

May 13, 2019
In the end the tag doesn't matter, this game is dead, i think it's funny that people still are trolled by him, and still give money on patreon.
I am not giving him any money i played all his games here on this site and noticed repeating pattern of these games. It starts good there are regular updates then he announces that he works on the new game and updates stop then after while he will release "final update" that contains rushed endings for the main girls and the side characters are never finished.

Reactions: Jarul

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
what difference would it make if the game got a abandoned tag ?
Exactly it wouldn't stop people from coming here or talking about the game at least or whining and complaining if you're on that side of the spectrum. I enjoy the game no matter what. I still get my couple of hours or so of fun with Caroline, and I've played this game hundreds of times since I found it last year (basically via a fluke)

It's enjoyment for me no matter what. Yes do I want to see Caroline's ending? Of-fucking-course. If it happens it happens. If not, won't stop me from playing it.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Exactly it wouldn't stop people from coming here or talking about the game at least or whining and complaining if you're on that side of the spectrum. I enjoy the game no matter what. I still get my couple of hours or so of fun with Caroline, and I've played this game hundreds of times since I found it last year (basically via a fluke)

It's enjoyment for me no matter what. Yes do I want to see Caroline's ending? Of-fucking-course. If it happens it happens. If not, won't stop me from playing it.
You are part of the problem

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
It's sad, really. Everytime i look for trending games i see this dead game right at the top. I'm sure the dev has his own reasons but why don't they just tag this as abandoned? The game was really promising and at the time of the release, i think this game had the best renders and animations and was a real cut above the others. But now days there are games like Bieng a DIK,City of Broken Dreamers,The Awakening,AOA Academy,Depraved Awakening etc. wich are sometimes even better than this in terms of plot,renders and animations. But still, this was great and i still have some hope. i wonder why this thing came to the trending list all of the sudden and it's holding it's spot while Bieng a DIK's new update (wich is a godly game imo) only lasted for a day or 2 in the top spot lol.

Reactions: Boldano

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's sad, really. Everytime i look for trending games i see this dead game right at the top. I'm sure the dev has his own reasons but why don't they just tag this as abandoned? The game was really promising and at the time of the release, i think this game had the best renders and animations and was a real cut above the others. But now days there are games like Bieng a DIK,City of Broken Dreamers,The Awakening,AOA Academy,Depraved Awakening etc. wich are sometimes even better than this in terms of plot,renders and animations. But still, this was great and i still have some hope. i wonder why this thing came to the trending list all of the sudden and it's holding it's spot while Bieng a DIK's new update (wich is a godly game imo) only lasted for a day or 2 in the top spot lol.
Agreed on there being better games. I've played most of what you mentioned (minus The Awakening) and the main reason why I stick with this game is Caroline and in the VERY slimmest of hopes it gets finished. This was my first VN I found (during the initial COVID US lockdown last March) and I've love it since.

The renders are better in those other games (especially CoBD, AOA, Depraved, etc) but this game has a special place in my heart. You never forget your first, you know?

It's been discussed why this game is still trending. I won't get into it (don't need another one-month ban from this thread) but that's what the rumor vine says. To me it's all conjecture and hearsay.

Reactions: StephanieD9

kazundetec

May 6, 2021
yo guys i want to play the game, and i already download it (the android port ones with lains mod)
and somehow when i want to install it, it says that "there was a problem parsing the package", i surfed on the internet that it probably caused by corrupt data, but i got all the file completed and nothing goes wrong when i was download it
+
i download the xmas version and i can install the xmas ones, but the full ones it cant be installed on my phone. Any help guys?
and yeah before downloading this, i alr installed the one from singleapk*com but it bugged when i go for the neighbour route, and the patch for fixing the bug already gone (somehow MEGA deleted it)
and yeah now im stuck cant play :( except the xmas ones
anyone can help?

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Agreed on there being better games. I've played most of what you mentioned (minus The Awakening) and the main reason why I stick with this game is Caroline and in the VERY slimmest of hopes it gets finished. This was my first VN I found (during the initial COVID US lockdown last March) and I've love it since.

The renders are better in those other games (especially CoBD, AOA, Depraved, etc) but this game has a special place in my heart. You never forget your first, you know?

It's been discussed why this game is still trending. I won't get into it (don't need another one-month ban from this thread) but that's what the rumor vine says. To me it's all conjecture and hearsay.
Damn dude you so thirsty for NPC Caroline it's weird. You shilling so hard for this game that it's be weird af if you weren't getting paid for it

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Another one to IGNORE!

I'm not shilling (whatever the hell that word means, besides knowing it's a British currency) or getting paid or anything. I'm a fan. This was the first VN I've found during the US lockdown. I'm putting a paper-edge amount of hope it gets done, understand?

Go use your wonderful use of the vocabulary on somebody else and wonder them with your diction and sentence structure.

• Haha
Reactions: Ethan1234
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes