yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's being developed, but it's not coming up here? Or it hasn't been released since v0.6?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I really wanna believe that the new update would be a year and a halfs worth of content but why do I worry that it'll be some decent update but not have the content you'd expect from a year and a half wait, I really hope it's filled with a fuck ton of content

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I really wanna believe that the new update would be a year and a halfs worth of content but why do I worry that it'll be some decent update but not have the content you'd expect from a year and a half wait, I really hope it's filled with a fuck ton of content
Nah it will probably contain rushed endings like it was with previous games

mikeyj2020

Jan 20, 2021
Can anyone please tell me how to unlock these 3 events
For the bottom-right scene & top-left scence... they're both part of the same neighbour route...
(I can't remember some of the times of day to do some tasks, sorry!)
- Buy binoculars from shop, then use them on bedroom window at some time of day (can't remember when) to see neighbours
- Once you've watched neighbour, visit their house and click on their door
- Visit school gym, locker room, and speak to girl
- Visit neighbour's house again and the mother will get annoyed at you
- Visit the locker room and speak to the girl again
- Sneak into neighbour's house and visit girl, should end having to sneak out after spying on mother phone call.
- Sneak into neighbour's house at night (click fence at night, then click back door, then ladder, then complete mini-game)
- Visit all rooms of neighbour's house and play with the ladies at night.

For the bottom-right (the very last) scene...
This is related to Caroline's route and her ex-boyfriend, and something that you can stumble onto relatively early in the game.
- Visit the school and go to Principal's office (across corridor from Judy, the therapist)
- At some point you will enter the office, then see a scene with a girl under the desk
- After you break into Charles' apartment and complete Caroline route (up to 5/5 level), visit Nightclub and try go to office
- You should see the girl from the Principal's desk scene at some point, speak to her
- Complete her task by getting pink box from warehouse and give it to her
- Visit door on the left when in corridor for nightclub office, should unlock blowjob scene from girl

The Ascended

Jan 25, 2019
Finally trying out this game after hearing all the buzz. Does the latest patch contain the incest patch, or do I have to download that separately and apply it to the main game?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Finally trying out this game after hearing all the buzz. Does the latest patch contain the incest patch, or do I have to download that separately and apply it to the main game?
It's still a fun game, completed or not. Caroline's route is the only one though just so you know is the closest to being completed. Best route in the game in my opinion anyway.

Oct 21, 2019
Why is this still in top trending? Hasn't been an update in forever. They should just mark this a dead game.
I could tell you why, but I don't want to be banned.

Anyway, people play the game, get to the end of the version, come here to ask for update, someone says that is abandoned, someone asks why isn't tagged as abandoned, someone answers that, and starts all over.

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
I could tell you why, but I don't want to be banned.

Anyway, people play the game, get to the end of the version, come here to ask for update, someone says that is abandoned, someone asks why isn't tagged as abandoned, someone answers that, and starts all over.
If a game doesn't get an update for 4 months.. it should be automatically tagged on hold or abandoned

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If a game doesn't get an update for 4 months.. it should be automatically tagged on hold or abandoned
I asked a staff member why's it still not abandoned. He said any activity from dev within 6 months including update news, patrons post regarding the game is considered active. Dude is playing with the rules of the forum.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
I asked a staff member why's it still not abandoned. He said any activity from dev within 6 months including update news, patrons post regarding the game is considered active. Dude is playing with the rules of the forum.
In the end the tag doesn't matter, this game is dead, i think it's funny that people still are trolled by him, and still give money on patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes