C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
I've not been on this thread for a while now. Can anyone just briefly explain, what the fuck is going and is DPC going to make an update any time soon?

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I've not been on this thread for a while now. Can anyone just briefly explain, what the fuck is going and is DPC going to make an update any time soon?
yeah you're right man. DPC will not only have his own game finished but probably even a makeover of Milfy City too, by the time we see an update from Icstor :LOL:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
You're crazy. The next update which would be the last will be rushed, the games you shitted on (BAD for example) have this game beat on the writing and characters, no one who has played this has honestly said that the writing is the strong point of this game (except for some simps in the 100's of pages here who i won't name)

Honestly, I dont know how someone can play this and actually put it top for adult VN's when everything about this game is dated now. The only reason i check in on this is because of comments that are completely delusional (putting ICSTOR on a pedestal) and i get a kick out of laughing at them. It's telling that some of the most prominent people here on this site who posted regualry on this game haven't shown up for weeks if not months.
I don't think this game is that "dated". Games like Being a DIK are still a rarity, most games here are sadly still shallow and all about random fucking..not interesting stories and characters.

So if the dev kept delivering on this game it would still be popular and well liked here but he fucked up and got lazy & greedy

Reactions: Mr. M 11

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
im surprised that this doesnt have the abandoned tag yet, does that mean the dev still has plans to complete the game?

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
LOL this guy is a joke, I might release in May but it also could be December and then it could possibly be delayed further until 2025 not sure yet I will see how much money is still rolling in and if there is enough without me doing anything I will come up with another excuse to continue the delays.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
LOL this guy is a joke, I might release in May but it also could be December and then it could possibly be delayed further until 2025 not sure yet I will see how much money is still rolling in and if there is enough without me doing anything I will come up with another excuse to continue the delays.
Here's the thing though, how do we know he hasn't been using something like fake Patreon accounts to make it seem like he has more supporters than he really does? Just like when you tell a friend to stand in line so other customers come. Maybe by now he really doesn't have too many real patrons and needs more, considering everyone here keeps complaining non stop about Icstor.

Thanatos1369

Jul 30, 2017
Here's the thing though, how do we know he hasn't been using something like fake Patreon accounts to make it seem like he has more supporters than he really does? Just like when you tell a friend to stand in line so other customers come. Maybe by now he really doesn't have too many real patrons and needs more, considering everyone here keeps complaining non stop about Icstor.
In all honesty, I think that is very far-reaching. Over 6,000 fake Patreon accounts to keep his name relevant, or the more obvious one, more people are blindly signing up, sight unseen, expecting him to be able to turn out new product based upon what they see from what was left abandoned well over a year ago (nearly 18 months now, if including the holiday special). But in all honesty, I could see him making four fake Patreon accounts and placing them in the top tier of $100/month, because those four spots have always been filled and there is a cap of four $100 monthly slots. At the time of this post, he has 6,128 Patrons in his account. The last time I checked his Patreon account he had over 7,000.

In all seriousness, whenever his VN is threatening to go into Abandoned status he makes a short post promising to release the 1.0 version within a certain period of time and then goes back into swimming in money blindly given to him. The more people post about it, the less of a chance it is going to be considered Abandoned.

Just a thought, but if the folks who are bitching and complaining about how nothing has happened since December of 2019 stop complaining about how nothing has been done since the 2019 holiday special and let the questions posed by the noobs just...let's say, just sit unanswered, this product will either be listed as abandoned or Icstor will get off his fat rump and do something about it. Just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
If the update releases it willl prbably be rushed. Several girls will be forever stuck at unfinished status (the counselor, pool girl, not aunt, classmates) just like it was in his previous games. Let's hope that at least the MC's notFamily will get finished. I would also want the teacher but I am afraid that's no gonna happen.

Jun 21, 2018
You're crazy. The next update which would be the last will be rushed, the games you shitted on (BAD for example) have this game beat on the writing and characters, no one who has played this has honestly said that the writing is the strong point of this game (except for some simps in the 100's of pages here who i won't name)

Honestly, I dont know how someone can play this and actually put it top for adult VN's when everything about this game is dated now. The only reason i check in on this is because of comments that are completely delusional (putting ICSTOR on a pedestal) and i get a kick out of laughing at them. It's telling that some of the most prominent people here on this site who posted regualry on this game haven't shown up for weeks if not months.
That tends to happen when there's a whole year and nearly a half worth of time in between updates... Also, I'm with you on the story part, the only route that really has any story behind it is Carolines. I'm mostly here for the fap material, if I want story, i'll go read Being A DIK or WVM again. Or My New Family for that matter. Hell, Being A DIK has better quality than this game and DrPink updates it waaaay more frequently.

Reactions: mario1994

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
This whole thing with MC is similar to the Lightsaber community's issue with Ultrasabers.
Ultrasabers are considered garbage-tier lightsabers with outdated tech, horrible craftmanship, and non-existent customer service. But they're so popular because of the new members of the community not knowing any better. You google the word "lightsaber" and you're gonna get Ultrasabers as one of the first results.
Translate that to adult games and you'll have a similar finding with Milfy City being considered one of the most popular adult games despite the issues we all know it and the developer has.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Age of the game...popularity of Linda and Caroline models.... those make this game show up even though the developer has been mistreating his community. I won't be playing even the free pirate version if it ever updates, and I think I am going to unsubscribe from this thread. The more we gripe, the more activity it shows. We should all just leave it alone.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
This whole thing with MC is similar to the Lightsaber community's issue with Ultrasabers.
Ultrasabers are considered garbage-tier lightsabers with outdated tech, horrible craftmanship, and non-existent customer service. But they're so popular because of the new members of the community not knowing any better. You google the word "lightsaber" and you're gonna get Ultrasabers as one of the first results.
Translate that to adult games and you'll have a similar finding with Milfy City being considered one of the most popular adult games despite the issues we all know it and the developer has.

Not to be a ball buster but dude you seriously need to go out more.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes