babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
can we get full relationship with mom and sara? i just got 5 points with Caroline . i got 4 points with mom and 3 points with sara

Reactions: Preved

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm sure they'll be more of that in her route if this game ever gets finished. He seemed to have broken her, but if that's her thing, and she liked how the MC did it, she might want more of that. I can't picture those two having a "normal" sex life. The whole entire route is based around blackmail, submission, and dominance. I doubt that'll go away.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
remember you can and should make multiple saves as you are progressing through any renpy games, makes choices easier
Exactly. Have a save for each girl. Easiest thing to do. I mean when I play this game I usually go through it all in one sitting, but like the commenter said, multiple saves make things a whole lot easier.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Since Zack Snyder's not working on the Snyder Cut anymore, Icstor has contacted him for help with the completion of this next update. It'll have a lot more character development and fewer cheesy jokes than it would've had without Snyder's help.
Well that's probably the best news I've heard about this game in a while. Whatever gets this game done quicker so I can finally see how the MC and Caroline deal with the pregnancy. This route has plagued me for about 13 months now.

I need to see the end of it.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
This project is dead. It's been nearly a year and a half since the last update.
And people are now shitting on the dev for not delivering. I loved the game when I played through it the first time, and now 2 years later I'm going to play through it again, because I remember loving it, and good looking games are few and far between.

I dare you to find a game with better looking renders, readable english text, gameplay that's not retarded or grindy, and as much content as this.
No really, find it - and tell me what it is. Because I *need* it.
Ok you asked for it.. You have BaDIK, summer's gone, where it all began, deluca family, those are just a few with way better renders and models, and content.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Ok you asked for it.. You have BaDIK, summer's gone, where it all began, deluca family, those are just a few with way better renders and models, and content.

Again that is your opinion and right on bro but wow does Milfy City wipe the floor with those games you listed :LOL: Again this game was ahead of its time and is still in the top echelon remember that. I don't want to get into a pointless "my game is better" like kids in a sandbox but come on ICSTOR killed it with Milfy and lets all just hope he finishes it. If he delivers a 1.0 at the level even with some updated rendering refiinements etc this will to many be the best and certainly one of the best adult games ever made. The guy has the ability its just whether he can get back on the mound for the 9th inning and muster the strength and focus to finish the no-hitter.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Another thing is ICSTOR has gotta deliver 1.0 just for the adult game Atomic Bomb it will drop!! Just imagine how many jaws will fucking hit the floor when they check the latest updates feed and boom "Milfy City 1.0(ICSTOR)" is up there haha!!!! It will be the biggest shock in adult gaming history and most downloads thread checks ever!!!!

Preved

Apr 15, 2018
Another thing is ICSTOR has gotta deliver 1.0 just for the adult game Atomic Bomb it will drop!! Just imagine how many jaws will fucking hit the floor when they check the latest updates feed and boom "Milfy City 1.0(ICSTOR)" is up there haha!!!! It will be the biggest shock in adult gaming history and most downloads thread checks ever!!!!
Yeah cant wait to be shocked in the year 2023

Mar 27, 2018
You're crazy. The next update which would be the last will be rushed, the games you shitted on (BAD for example) have this game beat on the writing and characters, no one who has played this has honestly said that the writing is the strong point of this game (except for some simps in the 100's of pages here who i won't name)

Honestly, I dont know how someone can play this and actually put it top for adult VN's when everything about this game is dated now. The only reason i check in on this is because of comments that are completely delusional (putting ICSTOR on a pedestal) and i get a kick out of laughing at them. It's telling that some of the most prominent people here on this site who posted regualry on this game haven't shown up for weeks if not months.

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
I've not been on this thread for a while now. Can anyone just briefly explain, what the fuck is going and is DPC going to make an update any time soon?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes