Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Another one to IGNORE!

I'm not shilling (whatever the hell that word means, besides knowing it's a British currency) or getting paid or anything. I'm a fan. This was the first VN I've found during the US lockdown. I'm putting a paper-edge amount of hope it gets done, understand?

Go use your wonderful use of the vocabulary on somebody else and wonder them with your diction and sentence structure.
Aaaaaannnnddddd that right there the very reason why you are indeed part of the problem.

"First VN" "during lockdown" so i guess atmost you have been aware of this game for barely an entire year ...
most people who are complaining about Dev being late, manipulating the rules to avoid abandon tag, false promises etc etc have been following this game for longer period of time. And please don't go see first page and say that last update date is dec 2019 to use as some sort of excuse. The dev started to fall behind gradually, but surely long before that. and if i remember correctly the last two or three "updates" were more or less like patches as it contained the part of the game that was promised in the actual main update that released around four-six months before the last patch update.

And your response to saying that this game shouldn't have abandon tag as it may affect the revenue is frankly quite idiotic. There are way more games better than this with far better render and storyline and characters. All this thread with no abandon tag does is remind the users of the false promises/lies of the dev before they just straight out came told that they indeed "putting this game on hold" and working on new game.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
next update when
Never? It's been over 16 months since the last update. Prior to that it was quite a few months before the last update, and prior to that the same. By the way, the "updates" he used to release were less than 10 minutes of content for 8 months of development. This game is and has been for a long time, a scam. It lives only in the sense that the developer occasionally announces progress on it to keep sites like this from slapping the abandoned tag on it. That way, he can continue to collect money from his pay pigs on Patreon (still over 6000 idiots) with false hopes of more Caroline content. If, and that is a big if, this ever sees another update it will have less than 10 minutes of content guaranteed.

Reactions: Mormont

Qui Gon

Nov 16, 2018
I'm really jealous of ICSTOR cuz he has over 6 K "supporter". I wish i had his talent & $.
Why should he break his bacc? People love his work anyways.
I guess most who spend 1$ aint gonna bother canceling it. Some people are just really lucky.
Im not Mad, i like if people with 2 much money get bamboozled kina funny to me ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯.

• Angry
Reactions: Sheepy Cloud

Uncle Grabby

Feb 16, 2017
Been waiting on an update for so long, I thought I'd restart the game just for shits and giggles.

I kept trying to motorboat my monitor screen every time I saw them big ass mommy milkers.

• Haha
Reactions: Larzeranna

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Another one to IGNORE!

I'm not shilling (whatever the hell that word means, besides knowing it's a British currency) or getting paid or anything. I'm a fan. This was the first VN I've found during the US lockdown. I'm putting a paper-edge amount of hope it gets done, understand?

Go use your wonderful use of the vocabulary on somebody else and wonder them with your diction and sentence structure.
There is no harm in hoping that this game will still get finish someday. We are at one time hopefuls of this game but through time our hope turned to doubt. U should also backread some pages and u will see the frustrations of people about the game not being updated for 16 months or so. This dev and AORRTA should collab and start a dairy company.

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
I just still can't fucking believe this guy has 6k patrons after almost 2 years of this bullshit, he knows at this point he just has to release "updates" every couple of months to keep these morons paying. Its just fucking sad at this point.

Like, don't get me wrong I love the game, but clearly this guy finds it easier to just do nothing and still get paid the same he would if he actually released updates. There are much better Devs out there currently, that actually update theirs games, which are also good, that get similar support, but dont just get fucking lazy after their success.

I hope one day he actually updates the game, but this should have been labeled abandoned a year ago

End rant.

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
It wouldnt surprise me if this guy has another stream of income like a full time job or started another patreon. Since he can simple take advantage of the faithful here.

Reactions: Ara-sH and jackp0t
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes