Ryozoki

Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys, I'm quite new to this game and very fond of this game. But after reading a lot of comment saying this games haven't been updated since 2-3 years ago, is quite disappointing. I checked the website and it said that v1.0 will be release in 2021, can anyone explain this to me?

NB: I miss the chance to collect the scene gallery is the beach house during the date with Linda, anyone can help me on how to collect them or is there any saves with the complete scene gallery?

jon4

May 16, 2018
Hi everyone is there any android port with lain mod and incest mod the only apk i could find is with lain mod if anyone has the link please share it thank you

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Damn, you're right. I read April 2021. He only wrote two posts on his site in two years.
He just misspelled "months". It was actually "years" what he meant to say.
And I'm still very suspicious as to why this game hasn't been tagged as abandoned here. Some other games were tagged for a lot less time of no activity.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
He just misspelled "months". It was actually "years" what he meant to say.
And I'm still very suspicious as to why this game hasn't been tagged as abandoned here. Some other games were tagged for a lot less time of no activity.
Because the abandoned tag is only used when the dev goes silent for more than 3 months. ICSTOR is careful to show some activity just before that date. Last post on Patreon was on 19 March, so expect a new update news in early June.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I remember reading someone saying that ICSTOR had some pull or some friendship with F95's moderators and that's why his game was never being tagged as abandoned as it should.
I mean one of the big moderator of this website is on Waifu academy's discord frequently....

Reactions: Larzeranna

sukiyan2002

Sep 3, 2018
I get the frustration over lack of updates, but why does icstor or anyone else care about the abandoned tag on f95? It's not like he's getting any money from the people who use this site anyways.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Indeed. I for one support 4 developers from here on Patreon. And if F95 did not exist i most likely would never find their games. This is a great platform to promote these kinds of games so people would definitely want to know in what state the game is and where to invest time and eventually, if you can, money.
About 25% of the games (non Asian) on F95 are leaked by the devs themselves. Rough personal estimation.

Jul 6, 2019
He changed ETA, didn't he?
View attachment 1188148

And look at this trolling:

View attachment 1188149 View attachment 1188150
Isn't that from over a year ago?

If too much cocaine and too many hookers is pushing yourself too hard, then yes, I guess so.

I get the frustration over lack of updates, but why does icstor or anyone else care about the abandoned tag on f95? It's not like he's getting any money from the people who use this site anyways.
I use this site as a way to try before I buy and have supported devs on patreon including ICSTOR in the past. Fortunately I cut him off a loooong time ago.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes