Oct 16, 2017
My honest opinion is he's given up on doing procedural updates to the game and is trying to rush out a finished 1.0 so he can drop Milfy City and work on this newer title he's got.

gaoxanhh

Oct 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "Willibrord, bài đăng: 5758612, thành viên: 2037075"]
Không thể phủ nhận độ nóng bỏng của Celia nhưng đối với tôi, đó là Caroline.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Me too

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My honest opinion is he's given up on doing procedural updates to the game and is trying to rush out a finished 1.0 so he can drop Milfy City and work on this newer title he's got.
which brings me back to a point I made a while back. Hes gonna make a awful final update like he did with Milf's Villa....that shit was bad. He rushed the ending just so he could end it and start a new game...now hes doing it with milfy city.
Hes probably done nothing with this one and more than likely working on his next milk job..

Reactions: chicho1958

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
ICSTOR might be thinking if he updates this game it might be his last update of his life
His only saving grace are the models he mods and Mcity framework. If he just release another game with a less cartoonish Mom and modified Caroline his patreons will bend over again.

He has the first two years done(mCity pace) already. UI codes, character poses/animations, background assets, assets collection..
What's gonna happen once he's done with Mcity.. he's gonna release that new barebone game of his 2 months later.. next update he will pretend it was hard work but really it's just copy pasting old codes and waiting renders to be done. His patreon supporters will praise him as their fresh gaping holes leaks lube and Icstor's tickle juice.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I doubt if such a posting of prevews means any progress. The dev could suceed a picture from the team which does not exist any more. I believe it should have beeen much better if he had obtained any talent to develop games. ICSTORE is worth of nothing. Just a writing on the patreon page where he beggars doanations. Certenly and without doubt ICSTORE is not entitled to demand any respect. I despese both Aorrta and ICSTORE.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
ICSTOR hasn't posted any new preview meaning he hasn't done anything.

There will be no update this month (nor this year.)

F95 really needs to put an abandoned tag on this game. He's fooling with us.
It's not his habit to post any news every month or every week, but he said that the final issue will be issued in the middle of May, and some say the end of May, So many of us have waited all those months and u cannot be patient for a whole days til we see and i know that some will He says he always comes and says this and then creates excuses, but he said mid May, well let's wait for the end of the month

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes