Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Honestly? I forgot the game entirely. Like I seriously don't remember the plot or anything. I was cleaning my game folders, saw this, and came here to check on the status with it, and uh....well its not good apparently. I'm perfectly content with deleting it, I mean, I know I enjoyed the game since I kept it this long, but since I can't remember anything and it doesn't look like its ever going to get updated anyway, I should just quit while I'm ahead.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Are you fucking kidding me? It took him a YEAR to make 0.7 and now he is gonna make 0.8 and 0.9? See you in 2 years boyz.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Coincidentally I found this game for the first time right around the time covid hit so it just hasn't been my type of year for nice things

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
It took him a year to make Version 0.6, but he never finished Version 0.7
There is no 1.0 version at all, he just uses this to create an illusion that "I am working", so those who are hopeful will pay him.
0.7 does not exist
If he didn't finish 0.7 then why did he said that he is gonna do 0.8 and 0.9. He must be on a final stage of the 0.7 to announce that he is gonna make 2 more versions. It doesn't make much sense. In my opinion I think he finished 0.7 but it was so shitty or the content was so little that noone would believed him that he was working on that for a year. So I think those 0.8 and 0.9 are just gonna be fillers.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Same lies and bullshit that he has done the whole year. Patron number was dropping, so he had to come up with something to keep the money coming in.
It still amazes me that 6000 people still support this doucbag . They accept giving him money every month for no content. Some people are crazy man.

Reactions: Nocro32510

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
It still amazes me that 6000 people still support this doucbag . They accept giving him money every month for no content. Some people are crazy man.
Indeed. Some people just really are that bona fide goofs because they want this game to grow into its full potential and believe the lies that it will get the ending, but unfortunately for them ICSTOR has his head so deep in his ass that it won't happen. It was greatly pointed out by someone here how those previews were really simple and fast made with standard poses that take like 20min to render just so it would look like he had done something during this year, when the reality is that the guy has done nothing and he has no intention to release anything. Wait until 2021, and he will come up with more excuses why nothing will come out.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Indeed. Some people just really are that bona fide goofs because they want this game to grow into its full potential and believe the lies that it will get the ending, but unfortunately for them ICSTOR has his head so deep in his ass that it won't happen. It was greatly pointed out by someone here how those previews were really simple and fast made with standard poses that take like 20min to render just so it would look like he had done something during this year, when the reality is that the guy has done nothing and he has no intention to release anything. Wait until 2021, and he will come up with more excuses why nothing will come out.
I couldn't agree more. It seems that every month he comes with a different excuse for everything. But when he cant even keep a promise on a simple "progress of the game" post on his patreon I don't think he is gonna keep his promise on the game release next year and he is just gonna come with a different excuse.

Reactions: Casikaz

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
concentrate and focus in something and work is one good way to go through depression and shit he said he was dealing with

but I bet he is 90% playing videogames, watching movies and wasting his life due to lack of motivation doing nothing and days past and you still stuck there sitting and watching a screen, i been there and if he keeps like that he would never finish until he put his shit together.

Reactions: RedZone30

silgmaris

Nov 17, 2018
Do you know that a day he'll say: "Sorry guys, I'm really really sorry, blablabla and blablabla and blablabla but I cant release any new update because blablabla and blablabla" and this thread'll continue growing and his patreons'll continue giving him money for mysterious next games...

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
yeah this would be big disapointment since there is no developed info, like suddenly he said v1.0, what the different between realesed per version, it still paid u good, this would be bad decission u dev make, many fans disbelieve u cuz no date info also u make new project how cool is that, for hype paid donate and u do same thing again, idk much bout u dev but human behaviour is predictables and meassureables.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes