Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
I think he meant there's no Judy or Sara content in that patreon post itself, Discord post clarified they're also getting wrapped up in the update. The only ones getting eliminated are Sara's friend and pool girl, really. I'm just happy Celia isn't getting tossed to the side.

Reactions: Natoshi Sakamoto

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys!

This is a very important message so please read it all. I will say what I’m planning for the next year.

But, first off, I’m really sorry for this delayed post. I wasn’t lately and generally this year in good mental health. Probably many of you already knew, but I have problems with stress and panic attacks, and at the moment I can’t work as I want to. The best thing for me now is to focus on one game and finish it without any ETA’s.

Milfy Kingdom:

I really wanted to create more for this game this year, but this project is very large and time consuming compared to my previous other projects, that’s why I put this game “On Hold '' for the foreseeable future until I am ready to work on this again. Most probably after finishing Milfy City.

Milfy City:

This should actually be good news for some of you. I’m planning to release a full version of this game next year. Yeah, almost all characters except some that did not have story content at all up to now. I can call it “version 1.0” as it will probably be the completed basic version, maybe I will add something more to it in the future in terms of post game content but time will tell.

Here’s what many of you have wanted and asked for: Some previews of the upcoming full version with many different characters:

( I did not include Judy and Sara content in this.)
Well, we knew this was coming, and it's finally here—ICSTOR has finally gone full Gumdrop mode. Will this even be his final form? Hard to say, but I'm willing to bet he still has levels to unlock.

masterwhitexxx

Oct 3, 2018
Have a good holiday,
the game will arrive when it has to arrive, that's okay. It looks like in some comments, that some players will kill the creator, if he doesn't finish before the end of the year. (to laugh)

Your handkerchiefs and small towels will wait for those who can no longer take it.:ROFLMAO:

Kisses to the haters.:poop:

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
His Patreons went up by 150 since his announcement of another delay etc... which shows that he is now in another business and his Patreon's are not exactly real

His new Business description is referred as m...y lau......g in some circles. Fill in the dots....

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes