hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
It's funny how he belittles the term "full" with "basic". So the next version is a "full basic version", which means: another update.

... probably sometimes in 2021

... possibly 31.12.2021

... or maybe just 202x, with 1<=x<=9

P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Hey guys!
Thanks for the update!

On the note of MK being too big too handle, didn't he argue when he started the project that he would do an episodic game, something that he would be able to handle and not get depressed/anxious/bored while working on it? And now he argued it's too big to do so he put it on hold. The lies never end. Well, the patrons deserve their money being stolen from them, that's for sure.

I for one don't care, but the amusement of him failing his supporters... hm!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
He actually censored the pics? LMAO
Also I am guessing that, from what he says, the trashgoblin and Judy do not appear in the update so it is going to be Celia, Linda and the Aunt? And there is a pic with Caroline so maybe Violet? I mean Im down with that but that means my man here has done nothing for more than a year. Again.
He has to censor the images because of patreon rules

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Summary from discord: "Milfy Kingdom is on hold for the foreseeable future. Icstor is going to work on Milfy City 1.0 primarily, which will come next year. This will be the "Basic" completed game, or commonly known as "Full release", with endings for characters who have stories up to this point, such as Linda, Caroline, Sara, Celia, Liza, Neighbours, Judy etc. There is no ETA as to when 1.0 is releasing".

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I dont really care that he will cut out characters like the girl from school or the pool. I just hope he will finish the big storylines like the sisters, mom and aunts.

IcyRosebolt

Jul 4, 2020
Hah told you Icstor got spooked again. His patron number this month has stagnant, he is forced to give update or else it number will drop. Just see dumb patron pledging again and number going up and he stop giving info again. The cycle

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Who the fuck cares about Milfy Kingdom. This game will be abandoned before all previews are out.
I just want Milfy City to get finished though I don't have too high hopes the endings of the storylines will be to the standards of the rest of the game. This Dev. doesn't have a very good trackrecord so far.
Oh well for me it's a benefit of the doubt kinda thing, all while remaining realistic about it.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
To think that it would be enough to renew the subscription periodically in the account panel on patreon (every quarter under pain of cancellation) and the fraudster would lose at least 50% of income ...

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Seriously, people, don't get your hopes up. The only reason he's saying he'll release v1.0 next year is because he hasn't done shit, and he wants to buy more time based on the negative reaction to MK. He thought people would get all excited about that and patiently wait forever while he "worked" on it. That didn't fly, so he had to go back to pretending he was doing MC. Since a "completion" will take longer than an update, he went with that. 2021 will be him popping up every 3 months to say "oh wow, this is such a huge project! My hands are so full, and I'm stresssssssed. It'll be a few more months."

I'm willing to bet real money that a year from now people will be going "2021 is almost over, and no update?"

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes