RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
Wait, are you implying that ICSTOR wasn't working all this time, and he isn't coming out with a 5TB update any second now?
EDIT:
Holy shit, ICSTOR is putting on hold games he haven't even released yet, what a legend.
I can't believe he had 90% of the content for version 7.0 before putting on a "new project". He once "increased" the content to version 6.0 and eventually postponed the release date several times (published approximate timeframes). As before, he will render a few scenes and throw them to his parteons, gaining an additional few months of milking the suckers. What he is doing now resembles a (quasi)financial pyramid ...

It will probably be the last game of this gentleman, but if he can still make money with minimal effort, why not?

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS:
Milfy City v1.0 – Release in 2021 (february 30)
Milfy Kingdom – On Hold (when MC release)
The part in parentheses, that was good ...
(Feb 2021 only until the 28th)

But..CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
Milfy Kingdom - On Hold

It's real, it pushes the date to any day in 2021 (???)
And your second game has already put - ON Hold
(he did not release the first episode and he just goes on vacation Burnout again ...)

Even Sony made a refund for the first time!
How is Patreon not ashamed to continue with a scheme like this ..?

Oh great thing, got in touch..to say that..then this is valid for them..
And the share in the profits every month ...
Your Patreons are still happy .... he is happy..Patreon too ..
The problem is in people of bad faith, who do not believe his word!!!

What do Icstor and Santa Claus have in common ..?
works-1-day-a-year.jpg
Merry Christmas ho ho ho...

Last edited:

cc31

Nov 21, 2018
The part in parentheses, that was good ...
(Feb 2021 only until the 28th)

But..CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
Milfy Kingdom - On Hold

It's real, it pushes the date to any day in 2021 (???)
And your second game has already put - ON Hold
(he did not release the first episode and he just goes on vacation Burnout again ...)

Even Sony made a refund for the first time!
How is Patreon not ashamed to continue with a scheme like this ..?

Oh great thing, got in touch..to say that..then this is valid for them..
And the share in the profits every month ...
Your Patreons are still happy .... he is happy..Patreon too ..
The problem is in people of bad faith, who do not believe his word!!!

What do Icstor and Santa Claus have in common ..?
View attachment 949672
Merry Christmas ho ho ho...
Patreon is a huge platform. I don't think Patreon is to blame unless current patrons decides to report this dev, and patreon takes some action after that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Technically he isn't doing anything against patreon rules, so likely the only thing patreon will do is advice people to stop pledging to him if they wish.
But since icstor's patrons are either very gullible people or the types who do not realize a ~10 dollars charge on their credit card it is very unlikely something will happen to his scheme.

Reactions: offset8

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
I'll tell you exactly what happened...

He worked on MC for a few months in late 2017 and early 2018, and it got really popular based on the content and the release schedule at that time (seriously, take a look at how close together versions 0.1 through 0.5 were released). It blew up on patron, and all of a sudden he had buttloads of cash, so he thought, "I'll take a little break, vacation, and spend some of this new-found wealth. I'll get back to work in a couple months..."

A couple months came and went, and he couldn't get motivated to work on the game much in 2019. He made up some shit about "burn out" to excuse the delay, but he still had a sliver of integrity, so he was obligated to finally do some work when it was drawing out too long, so he slapped together v0.6, but he didn't enjoy working anymore.

Then he realized that his patrons kept dumping money into his project whether he was delivering or not, so he might as well take another break. The money kept rolling in as long as he made vague promises about 0.7. Hell, the people giving him money for nothing would even defend him if he didn't deliver on explicit promises. He'd get back to work eventually. Maybe next month? Oops, ok, NEXT month...

It got to the point where he started seeing some backlash, so he decided to "come clean". Well, sort of. He'd still act like he was working on MC, but his heart wasn't in it because he had a NEW IDEA that he was passionate about. So he surveys his patrons, and they confirm that, yes, at least 50% of them are still eating this bullshit. Phew, that buys a few more months!

So a few months go by, and he thinks it's about time to give another tease for his big NEW IDEA, oh, and by the way, progress on MC will "slow down". Oh shit, that didn't go over well and everyone is calling him a scammer in the responses. "Fuck, maybe I should actually come up with a concept for this NEW IDEA"

He slacks a few more months, avoiding his patrons etc because he doesn't want to see what they're saying about him. Pulls a designer on board to make a few renders because that buys more time, then makes sure to set an alarm for 3 months so he can make a post to keep his biggest referrer from labeling his game abandoned.

The alarm goes off. "Shit! I have to say something! I'll toss together something for my NEW IDEA to make it look like I've been working. I know, I'll make an awesome main character based on the super cool guy I saw at Dave & Busters this weekend!"

But no one liked his super cool guy. "Who the fuck is this douche??" They said. "Why would we want to see him and not the girls?" They asked, ungrateful for the 4 hours he slaved creating him.

But you know what? The money kept coming anyway. "I guess I don't really need to come up with stuff for this NEW IDEA, as long as there's a vague promise of a MC update happening at some point. Even if I just say it's happening next year sometime, it won't affect my income."

And that's where we are now. I'm sure he's still telling himself that he'll get to work next month, then next month comes and he has no incentive or motivation to do anything until Siri tells him that 3 months have passed and he should make up another vague promise.

Feb 17, 2018
When I said about 6 months ago that he is a scammer and that he will no longer work on this game, people jumped in my head and defended him.:sneaky: Basically in March 2021 it will theoretically release v0.7, after 15 months! Imagine how long it will take for him to release v0.8, if he ever does! This game should have written abandoned in his right a year ago. The only culprits are those who support his laziness, sorry they support his work... :LOL:

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Last edited:

saintplecing

Mar 14, 2019
he is milking patreon's money, nobody believe me, been told since march 2020. i mean i know its hard to build a good game with a good story, but let's compare to dr.pinkcake he is the best developer because of he delivers great content without too much talk like shit "i need bla.bla.bla, render is blablalb", fuck off. see dr.pinkcake, see NLT, see Kompas. they are professional developers not like you, just a normal guy who create a game after people support you, you abandoned them. im bad at english so just take my point not my grammar

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone please share and ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Insert lame comparison Cyberpunk 2077/Milfy City joke here for people that don't know one of them actually got released.

Nov 8, 2019
Only reason to go 0.6->1.0 is that you don't even have 0.7 close to being ready and you need to buy more time, otherwise you'd just release 0.7 and then announce 0.7->1.0. I'd wager that we get 0.7 in the summer when it becomes clear that 1.0 is unattainable in 2021. It's just a ruse to buy extra 5-6 months to finish a single update, that's all. You have to admire the nerve it takes to keep this long-con going.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes