Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
CURRENT PROGRESS:
Milfy City v1.0 – Release in 2021 (february 30)
Milfy Kingdom – On Hold (when MC release)
This is crazy. He got burned out when creating Milfy City, because all those characters and storylines were too hectic and he didn't know where to turn, at least allegedly. And he wants to start a new game which, at least by it's concept, looks much bigger. All while he has not properly finished MC? I don't get it. This is going beyond the definition of insanity. Every one of his projects wasn't properly finished and was rushed, yet every time he started even bigger project just to repeat the exact same outcome. He never learns. He is either not very smart in that regard or he's lying.

He should have made something more compact with less characters and shorter story, so he wouldn't get burned out before the finish line. He does the exact opposite every time and this time it's even worse, because he has all these plans for a next even big game which will be even more tedious to finish because all those promised features, while the previous one is barely done. :D He's gonna get frustrated from fear of not delivering and get mentally exhausted again. And this time it's gonna be even way more frustrating with all those features that he promised. I never backed Icstor, I have no right to feel offended by this development, but I am so baffled by his behavior. If it happened once, maybe twice, but it was at least 3 or 4 times already. Milf Control, IS 2, Milf's Villa, Milfy City. I never played IC1. You would think he would have learned from it, right? WRONG! :D

This time it's even weirder. It's Milfy City we are talking about. It was loved by so many people, probably Number 1 game of this type at that time. He could have been so proud of it, and so happy that he got so much money and accolades for it. The characters are so fun to play with, especially because they look so good. The story is simple, but works very well. It did kinda go all over the place lately, but I don't understand why. And then he got stuck. But it didn't have to go that way. Especially when you can also look back at your previous mistakes and accomodate your planning to it. Make an outline of the story, make it shorter and more compact, have very distinct fetishes for each characters, etc. Nope, didn't happen.

TL,DR: ICSTOR never learns from his mistakes, instead doubles down. Why? I don't get it at all.

Last edited:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
So if what's being reported is correct, that ICSTOR will only be updating the major characters, ignoring the secondary characters and completing the game, then it'll be interesting to see exactly what material is delivered. The .7 planned roll-out was focusing on Judy and Sara. I guess that means the Harem or Caroline pregnancy options are going to be axed; as will any Suri/Zuri, Delilah, Lily, or Macy content. I don't recall if there was any Caroline or Linda material to be added, or Liza/Yazmin for that matter. Anyone with Patreon or Discord access know exactly what material IS planning to be released?

Nov 14, 2020
as will any Suri/Zuri, Delilah, Lily, or Macy content. I don't recall if there was any Caroline or Linda material to be added, or Liza/Yazmin for that matter. Anyone with Patreon or Discord access know exactly what material IS planning to be released?
bruh who are all these people lmao - Zuri are the twins , who are the remaining?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
He got burned out when creating Milfy City, because all those characters and storylines were too hectic and he didn't know where to turn.
Nobody believes that he got burned out. He can work at whatever rhythm he wants, and he already possess the skills to make his games, so there's nothing stressful about it.

There's really two options here. Either he's a bad person and feels no responsibility toward the people giving him money, or he's addicted to opioids.

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Nobody believes that he got burned out. He can work at whatever rhythm he wants, and he already possess the skills to make his games, so there's nothing stressful about it.

There's really two options here. Either he's a bad person and feels no responsibility toward the people giving him money, or he's addicted to opioids.
Maybe, if that's the case, then his excuse is even more stupid and as I said, it doesn't make sense.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
bruh who are all these people lmao - Zuri are the twins , who are the remaining?
I'm guessing you've missed a couple of things...
Delilah is in the school pool in the morning.
Lily is Sara's friend in Sara's class in the afternoon
Macy sits next to the MC in his morning class (gives him shit about hitting on Celia)
All 3 were secondary characters tagged with Content not yet developed... (much like his previously abandoned games).

Nov 14, 2020
I'm guessing you've missed a couple of things...
Delilah is in the school pool in the morning.
Lily is Sara's friend in Sara's class in the afternoon
Macy sits next to the MC in his morning class (gives him shit about hitting on Celia)
All 3 were secondary characters tagged with Content not yet developed... (much like his previously abandoned games).
ah yea no its been a while since I played this that's why
thanks

LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
Like i predicted i got banned from their discord server. This also means his admins are just like Icstor not only assholes, but also frauds without a spine.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i just got told from another user that this game is official dead. not sure if they are joking or if that's their way of saying this game is dead. the whole, release on the 30th thing.

also, what did you say / ask in the discord that they banned you for?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
this thread still update with comment,
even we know the develop still arrogant with his grinding money in patreon.

hope him know if to many people still waiting for complet Milfy City in the future (just hope lol)

LazyCook

Jul 12, 2018
also, what did you say / ask in the discord that they banned you for?
I told everyone what they already know. That Icstor is a fraud. I've been a member of his discord-server since i guess 0.3 (just one donation with every new update to download) and everything just changed on the server.

So i just told them it's almost criminal what he's doing. That there are better games for people to enjoy and if they felt the need to flush money down the drain they might suggest charity.

And well, i like to insult a lot, so there were some swearwords and making fun of the guy.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Dark Cookie is going in the same way
No he isn't. At the very least DC puts out content. He may not be able to stick to his self assigned deadlines, though let's be honest his statements about when to expect updates have never been particularly realistic. However for the past few years Summertime Saga has put out between two and three updates a year. To say he's going in the "same direction" is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes