RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
hahaha ... 0.7 -> 1.0 = I don't even have 90% of the content (declared) for version 0.7 = another six months of milking parteons

If he ends the game, he'll make it a crap. Completing all the threads in a few hundred renderings is a breakneck task ...

Reactions: Kermit79

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
as someone who always go for the mom's in these games, i have to say, I enjoy the big sis (caroline)'s route more.

i'm just not a fan of how the mom wants to fuck the son already the first few minutes. the big sis' storyline was more interesting with the hesitation and gradual buildup to how far they take things. not to mention Caroline is incredibly beautiful.

first time for me where I pursued someone else over the mom.

BruhMan21

Jun 17, 2020
For example take braindrop, he earns 16k per month, he always keeps us updated with patreon posts, and if he doesn't upload the update in the day he established, he apologizes and explains us why he couldn't, he bought the 3090 so he could made the renders faster. The only dev i have pledged.

Reactions: Black Mamba24

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
Uhm, did anybody else notice this? There is no February 30... Did he mean February 29 or March 1? Or is the date as ficticeous as the release?
It means that he's just fucking with us and doesn't even hide it anymore. Gotta give him some respect for that

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
ayyyyyy lmao every time I look at it I find something new
The madlad did it again, he just skipped all the updates and slapped a 1.0 like "yo bitch we done" like with all his previous games
Reminder that he said he hired someone to basically make the game for him so he could work on the other one that is already on hold without even getting a first release
Anyways, two years of saying he was going to do it again like he has literally every single time, now do you accept reality or nah?

Reactions: Dreconts

zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
Coming back here to check if there's any plan for a Christmas update : answer nope.

Checking when was my last post here telling that this thread should be closed : answer 3 september.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v0-6e-icstor.8012/page-2379#post-4120666

So, nearly 4 months later, the running gag goes on.

Plz dear Santa, enough is enough, close this thread once and for all, tag this game as a scam no matter what Icstor pretends & put an ad on 1st page warning everyone that this developer is batshit crazy.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I think that he will finish milfy city now as he was first planned and leave the other routes with other characters and the harem route :( so that he can begin on his new project... it's just sad that he turned out this way

Mar 14, 2019
hahaha ... 0.7 -> 1.0 = I don't even have 90% of the content (declared) for version 0.7 = another six months of milking parteons

If he ends the game, he'll make it a crap. Completing all the threads in a few hundred renderings is a breakneck task ...
Wait, are you implying that ICSTOR wasn't working all this time, and he isn't coming out with a 5TB update any second now?
EDIT:
Holy shit, ICSTOR is putting on hold games he haven't even released yet, what a legend.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes