MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
i don't get it. did he delay it?
Who freaking knows? I love how instead of getting a progress report like a professional would we instead have to divine how development is going via cryptic progress boxes and Discord rumors. At this point we'd get better answers by sacrificing a digital goat. I'm squeamish, anybody wanna dig this one's digital entrails out for me?

1608321110184.png

Remember those promised weekly updates that we got exactly one of over a month ago? Man, how we laughed and laughed. Say what you will about Gumdrop, he at least keeps his patrons freshly fed with weekly lies.

Last edited:

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I just caught up with the latest news about progress for V0.7. Well I think there is only one answer why this latest delay happened.

Too busy scalping PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles.

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I am gonna try to decipher that cryptic message from Icstor. Version 0.7 will be expanded to 1.0 to include all endings for all major characters and complete the game. Milfy Kingdom will be put on hold until Milfy City 1.0 the rushed... i mean completed version is released sometime in 2021 or... the next decade!

19lala

Jun 27, 2019
Covid19 vaccine was found in 9 months in the world. This is the fastest developed vaccine in the world. But the updates for this game are always coming late. This producer is driving me crazy.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I haven't been on this site long, but between GumDrop today, Icstor, and a few other games, I had no idea just how common it was for games to be abandoned- and how many are just left in limbo.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
If I was paying any money, and I suggest all his current Patreons do this, I would complain to the company mentioning all his false promises, delayed deliveries (easily someone can collect around 50 messages with false promises from this forum) and also adding the Incest stuff in the complain and ask for a refund and a ban for this guyfrom Patreon site forever

That said, if his Patreons are real people...

This guy obviously doesn't work on games anymore, probably he owns a tavern or a tourist shop in an island and eating all these additional money from stupid-horny idiots (again if his Patreons are real people..)

Google search, icstor scam, to see the reddit topic on this

May 9, 2017
Let's take a broader look, There are several issues:
1. The guy is not the easiest person to work with. Meaning, the media person probably had enough after a few days and walked away, hence, no update.

2. The person is probably an obsessive perfectionist, while a genius and artist, this is another reason for delay. Not to mention, that he feels that he wants something else without finishing the fist project.

3. His patreons are probably highly devoted to him with the slim hope of getting something. A reasonable person would have say: cut your loses and leave!

4. I keep my hope extremely low. I must admit that at certain point I wanted to be one of his patreons.

However, there are other no less competent that I would like to support: Faerin, Mr. Dot, T4bbo, Lewdlab, ICCreations, Motkeyz, Lust & Passion, Royal Candy, OrbOrigin, Ptolmey Maks, Az, Daniels DarkBlue, to name a few. There many excellent artists and studios out there that are doing great job. Once, he was a highly prestiged. Today, he is one among many.

The field is growing up. So, once he was the staple for quality games. No more, there are others.

My two cents for the endless discussion.

J

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
lets just find another content, lets move on guys, there are lot more million better than this content, we just not find it yet.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes