kathaar90

Jan 2, 2018
I think best decision for close him - write about incest in his game to patreon support. Write that game based on this and add some screens from Google, that they will see that game contain incest patch everywhere. I wrote this post in his discord and get ban after ten second and contain about he don't create anything not banned, because his moders understand that complains about developer stop working means nothing, because on patreon you can see hundreds of them. But for incest he will be banned after few days for sure

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think best decision for close him - write about incest in his game to patreon support. Write that game based on this and add some screens from Google, that they will see that game contain incest patch everywhere. I wrote this post in his discord and get ban after ten second and contain about he don't create anything not banned, because his moders understand that complains about developer stop working means nothing, because on patreon you can see hundreds of them. But for incest he will be banned after few days for sure
Sadly though a Patch is the legitimate excuse Patreon gives Devs in order to produce uncensored games while upkeeping the illusion that they censor this... many other games actually profit from this

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
For the whole year of 2020, he did nothing but tease the sponsors.
He probably did minimal work. He also hired a community manager, allegedly, and another person to set up scenes so he can focus on animations.
Whatever dude he is planning to go full animated scenes on milfy kingdom if that's true and he is regular with updates then it's going to be amazing .
Use thumbnails man...
what is best hentai game on patreon ?
Mine...I am currently overhauling ever picture. Got like 30 to go I think. And then a couple animations to figure out.

Also, that is a joke. Mine is definitely not the best. Maybe Summertime Saga since it is number 1 on the site.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Requesting advice: Bobs office. Walkthrough says:

"Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob, unlocks bob’s office"

So I did this and ... office didnt appear. Tried next AM: "talk about bob" was greyed out.
Used the save editor: & changed
Bob_workplace_unlocked to 1. (BTW some variables are "bob_" & some are "Bob_" )
Office appeared. Went there. Sec let me in. Bob not there. Looked at several objects.
Tried to leave, "you must talk to bob first".

Used save editor again, but bob_in_work is already 1

Please any advice? There are masses of bob_ variables, I dont want to go changing
lots of these for fear of crashing the game.

Mr.Green91

Sep 16, 2019
Ok, so, he apparently has enough money to produce quality indie game at least, but he didn't manage to update small slide-show ren'py game in more than a year and he just put his new ren'py game on hold... hahah, can someone tell me what is going on? Also, from what I saw, there are 6k people still supporting him??!

I know one thing for sure: "As long as there are sheep, there will be wool".

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
He will continue being a dick until his fucking patreons wake up and stop supporting his lazy ass. Think about it ,he has 5900 patreons and lets say every single one has the 1 dollar level which is not true but still, thats almost 71.000 dollars a year for doing nothing. To be honest if I had such stupid supporters I would do the same. Stop supporting him.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Requesting advice: Bobs office. Walkthrough says:

"Morning go to her bedroom talk with her about bob, unlocks bob’s office"

So I did this and ... office didnt appear. Tried next AM: "talk about bob" was greyed out.
Used the save editor: & changed
Bob_workplace_unlocked to 1. (BTW some variables are "bob_" & some are "Bob_" )
Office appeared. Went there. Sec let me in. Bob not there. Looked at several objects.
Tried to leave, "you must talk to bob first".

Used save editor again, but bob_in_work is already 1

Please any advice? There are masses of bob_ variables, I dont want to go changing
lots of these for fear of crashing the game.
Just keep changeing variables than... or progress the story as intended and you'll be able to prgress much smoother... you are likely just missing one step

VeryNewbie

Oct 20, 2019
Jeez, just realized this game literally stopped updating. The author wasn't that bad at the beginning actually. I still remember playing this one and his other games like milf's control and incest story 1 and 2 few years ago. Hopefully he keeps working on his games cuz they aren't bad.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Just as I think about it all ICSTOR does is game about fucking your family(his every game till now) I just hope that milfy kingdom is not like that even if we get incest it should be better.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes