boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I like his new PR guy. He's doing a good job giving a realistic picture of the continuous development. I believe, whenever there was progress, he posted it right away.
Looks like he's already sick of Icstor's shit and has given up. Looking back, he used to make several posts every few days. This month he has made one post wishing people fun with Cyberpunk. In his last post before that he called out Icstor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I actually like Ashbash. He at least seems genuine. Looks like ICSTOR took notice of people being fed up with the silent treatment, so he hires this guy/girl. And this guy/girl actually posts things that mean stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: ZenGarden and Jarul

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I actually like Ashbash. He at least seems genuine. Looks like ICSTOR took notice of people being fed up with the silent treatment, so he hires this guy/girl. And this guy/girl actually posts things that mean stuff.
Problem is Ashbach can't change ICStor's nature and had to tell people that the promisses made can't be upkept since ICStor is not working as he claims to be.
I am still surprised he/she sticks around as staying on this sinking ship will likely end careers.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Problem is Ashbach can't change ICStor's nature and had to tell people that the promisses made can't be upkept since ICStor is not working as he claims to be.
I am still surprised he/she sticks around as staying on this sinking ship will likely end careers.
Oh I completely agree. Just Ashbash actually communicates when there's something to communicate about.

May 2, 2018
only caroline route was finished.
mc 1.0 in 2021??? that's bull shit
judy celia linda sara sara's friend swimming pool girl new neighbors yazmin ???????

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
We have waited an eternity for an update, but and update from 0.6 to 1.0 WTF.
I have a very bad feeling that this is gonna be a rushed and poorly made ending to this once great game.
And if it is, people really should stop supporting him.

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We have waited an eternity for an update, but and update from 0.6 to 1.0 WTF.
I have a very bad feeling that this is gonna be a rushed and poorly made ending to this once great game.
And if it is, people really should stop supporting him.
It will be... people had already forseen these Events 2 Years ago when 0.6 was still in development.
But I doubt that it will harm him that much... the people that are still supporting him had done so against all odds and him going MIA for over a year... some were even around when he did the same with his previous games as it seems

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes