P4N4

Sep 16, 2019
Copyrights for once?
We're on a pirating site... sure, if they'd go legit that would be the case, but given the hype around this game, I'd say money coupled with anonymity would be a bigger incentive than branding and public recognition. Afterall, this whole game genre is about making money and not as an experience in applying at Konami/others for a job.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We're on a pirating site... sure, if they'd go legit that would be the case, but given the hype around this game, I'd say money coupled with anonymity would be a bigger incentive than branding and public recognition. Afterall, this whole game genre is about making money and not as an experience in applying at Konami/others for a job.
But the options to earn money with that are limited and require you to open up an account to a legal paysites.
Getting shut down becuse of violations of Copyrights can be quiet bad.
If you intend to work on a donation basis on a website where 1 Person buys the game and shares it with the rest for free you won't be able to cut your costs either

Bismo

Apr 30, 2018
So his new game is on hold before the first release. Icstor reaching hights other scammers can only dream about.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
He's going to half ass it like his last game to get everyone to shut up about Milfy City and then move on to his new project. It's a pattern people.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
2021 lol. very vague. Prolly December 2021 then.
ICSTOR be like, oh shit, patrons down to under 6k, better get to work.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Now you really made me look at his Patreon page because I thought that was a photoshop. It's actually true. *LOL*
Essentially the new game is abandoned before the first release is even halfway done.
Probably a good thing given I've seen serial killers with better vibes than this MC.

George Ambers

Jul 24, 2018
i can't help but feel bad for the patrons. he's been milking them for so long and giving them zero return. hopefully he can redeem himself but that might be wishful thinking.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, 1.0 in 2021. He's gonna hardly rush to the final version, huh? Great game, great art, turns out to be a massive failure. Shame.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
And he did it again, he will made the 0.7 the final version, the same he already did with his others games, he's lucky that people probably don't even know that they are supporting him.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes