Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Come on guys... Where's your milfy spirit? You just gotta believe, and just maybe we'll have an ICSTOR Clause sighting this year...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Come on guys... Where's your milfy spirit? You just gotta believe, and just maybe we'll have an ICSTOR Clause sighting this year...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He'll definitely come into our homes at night like Santa Claus. But he'll probably come not to hand out gifts, but to fill his bag with our money.

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone's realized but his patreon has been updated lol.

It now says Milfy City - Release in 2021
&
Milfy Kingdom - On hold.

Now if you haven't already noticed, he hasn't said Jan of 2021, god knows how much longer he'll stall this one out further. We could be waiting for potentially over another few months at least. But if you wanna be optimistic, you've got to wait at least till Jan 2021, sorry no christmas update :/

Secondly, there hasn't even been any patreon post discussing why his new game has gone on hold lmao. I assume once enough people realize that even his new game that was allegedly at 30% completion, he's hopefully gonna make a post saying that he's working on milfy city's release and will be uploading it sooner or later and will continue on milfy kingdom right after. Then we all wait another couple months and maybe find the update?

To make it clear, as of today ICSTOR currently has over 5800 patreons, almost 5900. Let's assume every single patreon is on the lowest tier, that's 5900$ for him that he's at least had on a monthly basis for no update for almost a year. He will be dragging this out till March I estimate, I'm trying to assume he actually does plan on releasing the update. When it comes, blow the heck out of this thread that F95 moderators are forced to shut down this thread. I mean this update is worth 88,500$ at the very least, treat it like it's expensive shit.

SunaMuna

Nov 20, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone's realized but his patreon has been updated lol.

It now says Milfy City - Release in 2021
&
Milfy Kingdom - On hold.

Now if you haven't already noticed, he hasn't said Jan of 2021, god knows how much longer he'll stall this one out further. We could be waiting for potentially over another few months at least. But if you wanna be optimistic, you've got to wait at least till Jan 2021, sorry no christmas update :/

Secondly, there hasn't even been any patreon post discussing why his new game has gone on hold lmao. I assume once enough people realize that even his new game that was allegedly at 30% completion, he's hopefully gonna make a post saying that he's working on milfy city's release and will be uploading it sooner or later and will continue on milfy kingdom right after. Then we all wait another couple months and maybe find the update?

To make it clear, as of today ICSTOR currently has over 5800 patreons, almost 5900. Let's assume every single patreon is on the lowest tier, that's 5900$ for him that he's at least had on a monthly basis for no update for almost a year. He will be dragging this out till March I estimate, I'm trying to assume he actually does plan on releasing the update. When it comes, blow the heck out of this thread that F95 moderators are forced to shut down this thread. I mean this update is worth 88,500$ at the very least, treat it like it's expensive shit.
there was not new patreon post.

IcyRosebolt

Jul 4, 2020
Icstor patreon might be still in 5000s but it quite stagnant compared to any months before
Icstor got spooked once in mid yeat I think that forced him to give some news because number were dropping
At current patron gain pace, I think he will got spooked again soon

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes